Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Walmart internet

Started by Super Duckie,

Previous topic - Next topic

Super Duckie

can anyone tell me where to go to get there internet service

ronandamee1

You could go to Wal Mart....lol I think they have disks in the electronics department.

Super Duckie

Super Duckie

Hooper2092

Quote from: hylainhero4 on July 12, 2004, 05:23:48 AM
Duckie, take my advice, and save yourself. It may be a cheap internet, but it sucks big time. You usually get disconnected after like an hour of being signed in. Be a member for awhile, while it connects, it usually ignores you, typical walmart service.. lol.

... he he couldnt help but point out how RIGHT you are... the lady forgot to say "Thank you Mrs. So-and-so" when she gave me my reciept at Sams Club last Friday and I got a Dollar.... *tsk tsk... bad service*  :P ;)

ZaLandCruiser

Wallmart just has bad service , don't like there internet , don't like there prices!

Super Duckie

ZaLandCruiser

Grrrrrrrr, Wallmart is bad, went there today took them an hour at costomer service to service me , lol they were BS'ing with someone infront of me for quite awhile , but they finally left and i got service, im gonna go too Kmart from now on lol  ;D.

Super Duckie

Kmart, hehe, they aren't all that great anymore

byroan

Yall have got to be kidding me. Kmart is pathetic..in fact I don't even know where a kmart is still open anymore around here (i'm in a big city) .  Walmart is definitely the best.

SpunkyGirl

ZaLandCruiser

Nope all they got is a crappy Dial up and it was slow, neibor used to have it ... for 1 month he had it lol.

SpunkyGirl

Can't compete with the big companies.  lol :D

ZaLandCruiser

HEY, they can't have everything right! Walmart has high prices too.

ZaLandCruiser

Yes, there prices aren't as cheap as they say they are! Costs me a lot more than if i would go to Kmart lol ;D.

Super Duckie

heck no, i would have no where to go shopping then, i buy everything there ;)

ZaLandCruiser

Super Duckie

no, i don't think i will get theres, and besides its not available in my area, I would have to pay by the minute

Token Monster (iaMnafetS)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview