Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Free Membership

Started by nascargal30p,

Previous topic - Next topic

nascargal30p

Ive been playing Club Pogo what seems to be like forever...Unfortunately money is tight and for a single mother of 2 kids I could no longer afford my membership...I would love to still play in Club Pogo...Any suggestions on how to get a free membership would be greatly appreciated...Happy Holidays

S1lent

Hi,
I'll send you one that is good till 5 Jan 15.  Hope you can read messages.
S1lent

Squid

Quote from: s1lent on December 10, 2010, 03:49:29 PM
Hi,
I'll send you one that is good till 5 Jan 15.  Hope you can read messages.
S1lent
Three cheers for S1lent!   cheerleading.gif  cheerleading.gif  cheerleading.gif

just don

I'll just add a 4th cheer! Wait, what was that date again? I may want in on that deal?

kimberb

Unfortunately because she has not been on the Forum long enough or posted often enough she would not be able to read messages. You have to have 25+ posts in order to read messages.

Thank You once again S1lent for the 2 CP accounts you gave me.  hi11.gif tumbsup.gif

weather38.gif winter31.gif winter23.gif winter20.gif snowman1.gif skates32.gif santa1.gif happy21.gif dance11.gif xmas6.gif xmas5.gif deer1.gif carolers.gif Xmas Tree elf2.gif
Kim

dc88

Does anyone have any more codes please?  tongue.gif

C~M

To All of the Freeloaders that come here and 1st post is wanting something for nothing.

Stinkerbell

I thought she could read messages, just not send any.

Homer

Quote from: Stinkerbell on December 23, 2010, 04:58:04 PM

That would be correct

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

TheLastDodo

S1lent is a very nice person.  beer11.gif

gran2x2

yepp..s1lent is a great person and the freeloader sux..She never posted again after asking for a hand out..Not even a Thanks..

kimberb

Quote from: Stinkerbell on December 23, 2010, 04:58:04 PM

Quote from: Homer on December 23, 2010, 05:23:58 PM
That would be correct

My mistake. I didn't get any messages prior to posting the required 25 posts.

Who knows if she ever bothered to get back on to even check if there were any messages for her.

weather38.gif winter31.gif winter23.gif winter20.gif skates32.gif snowman1.gif santa1.gif happy21.gif dance11.gif xmas6.gif xmas5.gif elf2.gif deer1.gif carolers.gif Xmas Tree
Kim

C~M

Quote from: kimberb on December 23, 2010, 09:32:12 PM
Who knows if she ever bothered to get back on to even check if there were any messages for her.

They probably came and got the account from the PM message and left and next time they want something from here, they will make up a new name.

chubbychaser

homer how do i go about getting a free membership

Homer

Quote from: chubbychaser on December 27, 2010, 08:24:39 PM
homer how do i go about getting a free membership

There aren't any

mollytigger50

There was a month free on Mycokerewards with 10 points. I don't know if it is still going on.

wakizashi

Homer, Almost a new year, Have you set a new record to the answer of "a Free Membership" question yet?   party15a.gif party15a.gif

Homer

Quote from: wakizashi on December 31, 2010, 10:23:44 AM
Homer, Almost a new year, Have you set a new record to the answer of "a Free Membership" question yet?   party15a.gif party15a.gif

I don't mind the requests as much as I mind the fact that the only post they will ever make in the forum is for a freebie then they are gone and never bother to become a part of the community. Any free memberships I might come across are reserved for my peeps and not these people looking only for a handout.

MsMissy

I see we have 3 new ppl. asking for a free pass again. Homer is this another year of giving them out ?? LOL I do think they should read what is posted & post 25 times before they ask. also too come back & see us.    AS for CM ,you cant shoot them either  giggle2.gif Happy New Year

AustinBennett

Yeah well, I'd like a monetary donation.   rolleyes.gif