PlayBuddy
July 07, 2024, 04:58:36 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Token Transfer ??? Can it really be done.

Started by Jacobco09,

Previous topic - Next topic

Jacobco09

Whats up everyone, New to the Forums Main SN ........., had this Idea if I keep making new S/N on a different browser then using the Token Grabber I can get around 400k every 5 mins (If there is a way to transfer)

If anyone could help that'd be cool.  Just let me know how it works, I'm new to Pogo, about 6 days now. lol.

gran2x2

C~M

First off, edit your post and delete your screen name as Pogo comes here.  Second you need 2 computers and I think 2 autos to use that token transfer auto.  Easiest way is to double browse and play poker with yourself and have the one with tokens lose to the one you want them on.

Jacobco09

So your saying if I wanted to ban someone I could post a friends s/n here...  Jk..

Ahh well I only have one computer w/ internet access.  Alright well I guess I can't do that.  That would have been fast tokens tho!

C~M

If you get 2 different browsers like IE and FireFox, you can sign in to Pogo with 2 names, one on each browser and play by hand to transfer, and no, if you post other peoples screen names here you will get banned.

fallenswordaje

swamp

fallenswordaje

the game wont start without 4 players, so how do you do it with only two?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview