PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 07:53:22 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

2010 badge album complete-dumb question???

Started by roadwarrior,

Previous topic - Next topic

roadwarrior

My 2010 badge album is complete as of this weeks challenges.  But I didn't get a 2010 badge album complete badge thingy, like I did when I completed the 2003 book.  How come?  Will we not get it until next week or what?  Or has Pogo stopped giving badge album completion badges out?
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

gigi

I'm thinking they do it all at one time for the 'have' and 'have-nots'.  Some computer program thingie mayby?  If so, I would check again in 2011, but I'm sure someone here has definite answer. party13.gif

Joe C

Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Joe C

I just finished my 2010 album on my second screen name. I did not win the 2010 Album badge. Also, the badge count is "correct" for not having won the 2010 Album. I am sure that Pogo is being bombarded with questions. I am not sure what Pogo's problem is with this. This is the first time in seven years that it did not work.
tumbsup.gif

roadwarrior

thanks.  Just weird, ya know?  Maybe we'll get it next week when we do the first of the 2011 badges??  Who knows how pogo thinks.  I'm sure tons of people complained.

Joe C

Last year, the same thing happened and we all got the badge on January 1st, I think. tumbsup.gif

just don

I just checked and my badge is there, ugly as it may be. Hope it all works out for you all.

gigi

I have every albumn but I won't be getting this one because of RISK.  I can't get the game to load.  I've been trying for months.  It's the only POGO game I have a problem with.  I haven't bothered to contact them because I know they will say it's me.  shrug

just don

Another game I'm ranked out in, by hand. I don't recall, but isn't that another flash game? Take Homers advice and download free ASC and do a full scan. Worst case, Joe will help you get that badge I'm sure, if you can't get it figured out. In a terrible situation, I can lose the whole world in Risk, if needed.

gigi

guess I missed the thread talking about ASC.  I'll look around for it.  Thanks for the info.  And, Joe, if you are reading this............................. maybe you'll hear from me real soon LOL

roadwarrior

Quote from: gigi on December 30, 2010, 09:25:36 AM
I have every albumn but I won't be getting this one because of RISK.  I can't get the game to load.  I've been trying for months.  It's the only POGO game I have a problem with.  I haven't bothered to contact them because I know they will say it's me.  shrug

If you trust me with your account for a good hour, hour and a half, I can get that risk badge for you.  I can get Risk to work on my laptop, and Uncle Otto works great.

gigi

gigi

roadwarrior I sent you a message.  If I did it right, I only sent it to you.  If I did it wrong, then everyone else knows who I really am hahahahahahahah

roadwarrior

Well I guess I'm not lucky.  I don't have it, though my 2010 book is complete.

Joe C

Quote from: roadwarrior on December 31, 2010, 01:28:16 PM
Well I guess I'm not lucky.  I don't have it, though my 2010 book is complete.
I think you need to win a badge today to get it. I just activated an old Mix badge that I get every time I need to win a challenge.
tumbsup.gif

jumperman1028

Now this is a dumb question I am about to ask.I got busy during Christmas and forgot to finish my sweet tooth challange( a easy one to lol ) and that was the only one I didnt have for 2010 and I can't activate it until Feb. Will I still get a badge ? This will be or woulda been my first complete yearly album. Live and learn I guess. Just curious.   Hope everyone has a great New Years evening   bbq21.gif    beer11.gif

roadwarrior

Quote from: jumperman1028 on December 31, 2010, 03:33:18 PM
Now this is a dumb question I am about to ask.I got busy during Christmas and forgot to finish my sweet tooth challange( a easy one to lol ) and that was the only one I didnt have for 2010 and I can't activate it until Feb. Will I still get a badge ? This will be or woulda been my first complete yearly album. Live and learn I guess. Just curious.   Hope everyone has a great New Years evening   bbq21.gif    beer11.gif

Yep, come February or whenever you can finish the sweet tooth challenge, you'll get the 2010 badge.

gigi

Roadwarrior you are awesome.  Thank you soooooooooo very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!
girls22.gif
And a very Happy New Year to you!!!

jumperman1028

Quote from: roadwarrior on December 31, 2010, 03:46:01 PM
Yep, come February or whenever you can finish the sweet tooth challenge, you'll get the 2010 badge.
Thank you roadwarrior

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview