PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 10:27:35 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Can U Gift Gems?

Started by gigi,

Previous topic - Next topic

gigi

So far I haven't been able to find a way to gift gems to someone, nor have I been able to find anything saying you can't..... So, I thought someone here would know and I could end my quest and get back to the important stuff
party15a.gif

Sue

At Walmart and other stores you can buy a $20 EA card that allows gems to be given.

roadwarrior

if you can find a store that carries the $20 EA gift card, you can mail it to that person who than can get $20 worth of gems with it.

Otherwise, your stuck with gifting just items.
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

gigi

Thanks, I forgot about getting in the car and driving 20 minutes through the cold and snow and sleet and rain. harhar
I did find a way to do it though.  Not everyone will be able to.  Since I was giving them to a dear friend of more than 10 years, we share passwords and help each other out.  I removed her charge account and paid with my paypal then I removed that account.  It worked for me and she was surprised.  She'll be more surprised when she tries to figure out how to put her account back in, but that's her problem lipsrsealed.gif

roadwarrior

Quote from: gigi on December 29, 2010, 05:33:32 PM
Thanks, I forgot about getting in the car and driving 20 minutes through the cold and snow and sleet and rain. harhar
I did find a way to do it though.  Not everyone will be able to.  Since I was giving them to a dear friend of more than 10 years, we share passwords and help each other out.  I removed her charge account and paid with my paypal then I removed that account.  It worked for me and she was surprised.  She'll be more surprised when she tries to figure out how to put her account back in, but that's her problem lipsrsealed.gif

That's one way to gift gems.  I do that for my dad all the time.  :)
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

Homer

Quote from: roadwarrior on December 29, 2010, 04:12:13 PM
if you can find a store that carries the $20 EA gift card, you can mail it to that person who than can get $20 worth of gems with it.

Otherwise, your stuck with gifting just items.

Gift cards can be found at:

Blockbuster
Best Buy
Target
Walmart
Gamestop
Toys R Us
7 Eleven
Safeway

For more info go to:

http://eastore.ea.com/store/ea/html/pbPage.eagamecard?resid=TRycpgoBAlkAAF87gioAAAAb&rests=1293720742209

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

gigi

vacation8.gif
good info, thanks  I'll keep that in mind for some other friends after the snow melts

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview