PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 01:23:46 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

I Need A FREE YEAR for Club Pogo

Started by megatron1323,

Previous topic - Next topic

megatron1323

gran2x2

no-no.gif  Here we go again with another 1 post moocher.. zipper.gif

roadwarrior

wish there was some way to get rid of smoochers before they make a post asking for pogo...

Hell this time it wasn't even a Hi!  Just gimme...

We all gotta pay for pogo one way or another.  Join the club.
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

Darling SilverDodger

Lets see.. first posting. "I need a free year of Club Pogo"  -- check
..............no hi or hello ... check
...............no other posting noted ... check

Tis the season of the smooches again
no-no.gif
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, rum in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "Holy crap what a ride!"

snowflower

Quote from: megatron1323 on January 21, 2011, 12:31:27 AM
  help.gif panic button.gif
Please and thank you

rolleyes.gif Where do these moochers find their nerve??

I was a Club Pogo Member for EIGHT YEARS and it was only after that I became a member of this great site. But it had NOT ONE THING to do with getting free Club Pogo. A friend told me about the real nice peeps in here, about all the great advice and computer help you can get .. not to mention the super autos. I don't think I've ever asked for anything FREE (other than computer help, maybe) in all the time I've been a member. Everyone in here is out to help you if they can ... you won't meet more special peeps and that includes the Admins, on ANY other site. That's what makes this site so good.

So if you're here for any other reason than the above (and the great milk and cookies) you're wasting everyone's time, including your own. But the real tragedy here is ... you're losing out on the BEST site you'll ever find by foolishly thowing it away on your first post!

gigi

Not even a sob story to go with it?  I don't participate in the contests because I can afford to buy my stuff and would rather it went to someone more needy.  So the least they could do before giving a "NO" for an answer is say "hi" and their sad story. girls18.gif

GodsmsVee

It would be nice if they came back and said thank you .  sheesh girls18.gif

C~M

Quote from: megatron1323 on January 21, 2011, 12:31:27 AM
I Need A FREE YEAR for Club Pogo

You don't NEED Pogo to LIVE, play the FREE part or don't! I am sure you may of read all the other topics asking for free memberships. It is ALWAYS this====>>>WE HAVE NO FREE MEMBERSHIPS HERE, and we're not going to buy you one!!

Homer

I know times are tough and many people are unemployed and can't find jobs but at the $39.99/yr subscription rate pogo only costs 11 cents a day. I think everyone can scrape up 11 cents a day even if you stood on the corner and begged for change. If people are really that poor that they can't afford pogo who pays for their internet service, cell phones etc. Surely there is something most people could give up for a brief period of time to get the money. It's winter time, grab a shovel and remove snow for $10 a house.

At this point any codes I come across will be specifically for my peeps aka regulars in the forum who may be in a tough spot and certainly not for anyone who has one post with no intention of ever coming back again.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

lilsh0rtii445

Quote from: Homer on January 21, 2011, 05:17:44 PM

At this point any codes I come across will be specifically for my peeps aka regulars in the forum who may be in a tough spot and certainly not for anyone who has one post with no intention of ever coming back again.

blowkisses.gif blowkisses.gif blowkisses.gif

GodsmsVee

harley89

Maybe a new topic for the forum titled free memberships. That way we can all ignore the posts.

Homer

Quote from: harley89 on January 22, 2011, 05:45:48 AM
Maybe a new topic for the forum titled free memberships. That way we can all ignore the posts.

You ASSUME that they would actually post in it  giggle2.gif

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

S1lent

Greetings,
I still have four 1-year memberships from Subway. I'll send him one.
S1lent

BTW...are they able to view messages, with just 1 posting?

GodsmsVee

Maybe when a new member joins they are taken directly to a chat they have to read that gives the rules about free membeships.  LOL  They have to read and agree before they can read any other post or ask for freebies.   cheesy.gif

lilsh0rtii445

Quote from: s1lent on January 22, 2011, 07:56:07 AM
Greetings,
I still have four 1-year memberships from Subway. I'll send him one.
S1lent

BTW...are they able to view messages, with just 1 posting?

They can read PM's, but they can't respond.

delonquin

Good morning everyone! I think I have cabin fever-why isn't it spring yet?
Can someone help me with advice on how to get a membership. Lost my job
last year and can't afford the amount but pogo is my stress reliever. I would
appreciate the help-i know it seems small and unnecessary but it helps. If no
advice on membership-I understand. I won 3 months in McDonald's Monopoly
game back in November so it's about to expire in about 2 weeks. Any help
would be appreciated.

legacygeek

I think the 1st post moochers should sell their computers and then they could afford to pay for pogo!! cheerleading.gif

kimberb

delonquin,

Mayhem had posted a couple of links (1 of which is still valid) maybe you can try that for another month once your current CP time ends.

1 Month Free Club Pogo + 25,000 Tokens
http://pogo.com/marketing/gp-promo/oprah/landing.jsp
Expires : March 31, 2011
Kim

roadwarrior

Quote from: kimberb on January 22, 2011, 01:59:40 PM
delonquin,

Mayhem had posted a couple of links (1 of which is still valid) maybe you can try that for another month once your current CP time ends.

1 Month Free Club Pogo + 25,000 Tokens
http://pogo.com/marketing/gp-promo/oprah/landing.jsp
Expires : March 31, 2011

not good enough for the smoochers.  They want a free year.  No strings attached.
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics