PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 10:50:53 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

I Need A FREE YEAR for Club Pogo

Started by megatron1323,

Previous topic - Next topic

gran2x2

megatron1323

I think this website is a great site. I knew nothing about it when I posted this post, but after seeing all the feedback I stuck around to see what this site is about and all the people on here are really amazing. This is such a great community of people and Im hoping Ill be able to get to know all of you and make more friends.

garystring

Quote from: s1lent on January 22, 2011, 07:56:07 AM
Greetings,
I still have four 1-year memberships from Subway. I'll send him one.
S1lent

BTW...are they able to view messages, with just 1 posting?

Could you please send me one too if u still have them?
Thanks!! hi11.gif

gran2x2

Why do people keep doing stupid things??  no-no.gif Why do they not post first in the intro topic and contribute a little before asking for free hand outs? And why do they not read the posts in a topic before they respond in it?  I hate sounding bytchy but it really irritates me when they ask for free stuff with no idea of what the forum is about or what the feelings are of members on some topics.

It's almost like the forum has a intro header that says...

Join this forum,it's loaded with stupid suckers.. stop.gif  slap1.gif low blow.gif

S1lent

Greetings,
Just sent my last 4 year membership to Gary. It is the last 4 year membership. Thanks to Subway, I still have four 1-year memberships to give away.

Just PM me,
S1lent

sherriberri

I am not sure if this is a pm but I would love to take one of those memberships off of your hands!

Sherri

sherriberri

I just got an offer for a trial in the pogo newsletter.  It is for 2 weeks free and I think 25,000 tokens.
Happy playing

Well I just tried to post the link but I can't!!! Anyways, i am sure if you sign up for the newsletter you will be able to see it!

Happy playing!!!!

S1lent

Hi
I'll send you one...just check your messages for screen name and password.
S1lent

I tried...your in-box is full. swear2.gif

Bobo

S1lent,

Thanks again for the 4 year membership...

tumbsup.gif

sherriberri

Mayhem

Quote from: sherriberri on January 26, 2011, 09:22:58 PM
Why is it that I can't pm anybody?

You need 25 posts before you can PM someone.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

sherriberri

roadwarrior

Quote from: s1lent on January 26, 2011, 06:28:34 PM
Hi
I'll send you one...just check your messages for screen name and password.
S1lent

I tried...your in-box is full. swear2.gif

because that person needs to post 25 times before they can send AND receive messages.  Otherwise, you get a message saying their inbox is full.
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

froglover

Hi you guys. I'm new to this forum.
Please don't bite my head off - I too came to this site because I was looking for ways to get free pogo membership and someone on another website told me to come here and ask for one (nicely).  I have since read the forum rules and I know it is no allowed to ask for one so I won't. I did read plenty of your threads and tried everything everyone suggested, the one month Oprah magazine membership is not working, the recyclebank website is down until 31st January and the coke rewards is only for US addresses and it says the rewards are posted to that address, so until someone tells me differently, I see no point inventing an address (which would be difficult as I'm from Ireland and I wouldn't even know how to fake a zip code so it sounded real).
Please don't get annoyed with newbs, you created a thread called "I need a free year for club pogo" and then you get annoyed with people for posting in that thread.
I've read enough on this site to know that you DID in fact give away loads of memberships when you guys had them and I think that is absolutely incredible. Just collating and distributing it must have been one hell of a job and thanks to all those who were involved in that. I can't help wishing I found this forum sooner.
I'm not going to tell you a sob story about why I need a free membership.
All I wanted to say was if you guys don't want people to post requests for free memberships, then just close this thread.
I for one will stay on this site because I found lots of helpful things in it and also, some nice people by the looks of things. Just be nice to newbs, they might have come for the same reason I did and don't know any better.
Peace out.
Froglover.

legacygeek

The thread "I Need A FREE Year for Club Pogo" was not started by moderators, regular members nor site owners...the thread was started by a first post newbie moocher.

froglover

Quote from: legacygeek on January 29, 2011, 11:36:34 AM
The thread "I Need A FREE Year for Club Pogo" was not started by moderators, regular memberw nor site owners...the thread was started by a first post newbie moocher.

ok but surely moderators can shut it down if its so infuriating to regulars???

Homer

We have done that countless times and someone new comes along and starts a new topic.

It's like internet panhandling. We have heard every story under the sun why people can't afford pogo and when the only post someone makes is asking for something free it is gonna tick people off. We have been dealing with hundreds of requests through the forum, PM's and emails.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

froglover

Quote from: Homer on January 29, 2011, 11:45:56 AM
We have done that countless times and someone new comes along and starts a new topic.

It's like internet panhandling. We have heard every story under the sun why people can't afford pogo and when the only post someone makes is asking for something free it is gonna tick people off. We have been dealing with hundreds of requests through the forum, PM's and emails.

ok I didn't know that. Its true word on the web is you guys give memberships. I hope they read this thread when they get here.

I'll shut up now  sad.gif

Homer

Quote from: froglover on January 29, 2011, 11:58:13 AM
ok I didn't know that. Its true word on the web is you guys give memberships. I hope they read this thread when they get here.

I'll shut up now  sad.gif

We used to but it was only due to a one time promotion with Subway. It's been a long time since we have had any to give out.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!