This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Snowbird Solitaire : Win 35 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Clear 500 crystal layers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Daily Hot Shots

Started by pete379,

Previous topic - Next topic

pete379

You have got to be kidding. Pogo has added a "report abuse" to the daily hot shots.  What is the fun in that? tease.gif. Also you can add captions now.

Sarasota

Has anyone here ever won anything good with their hotshot? I won ONE background, ONE time and it was one that I already had. And it wasn't even automated! swear2.gif Go figure. I was like, forget this!!!

kimberb

Quote from: Sarasota on February 11, 2011, 05:08:06 PM
Has anyone here ever won anything good with their hotshot? I won ONE background, ONE time and it was one that I already had. And it wasn't even automated! swear2.gif Go figure. I was like, forget this!!!

Yes actually I have. With my main account (non-CP) I have won 12 BGs, with 1 of my CP accounts I have won 16 BGs and the other CP account I have won 14 BGs. It is possible although difficult since people tend to not read the goal and simply dress according to the BG and they tend to win. Some of the BGs are moving and some are not. They recently had a goody win rather than a BG win (it was the old time sewing machine). I didn't win that one.

The game is frustrating swear2.gif and annoying but those of us who play play anyway.  dancing16.gif

Kim
Kim

Stinkerbell

gator8_24

Quote from: Stinkerbell on February 17, 2011, 02:49:46 PM
What is a daily hot shot?

I think it is that hunk you have all tied up!  hysterical.gif  I mean he never  moves!

kimberb

Quote from: Stinkerbell on February 17, 2011, 02:49:46 PM
What is a daily hot shot?

Daily Hot Shots is a newish game that requires you to dress up a model so that they are representing the BG/and goal most accurately. There is no Chat room and there are no badges. There ARE token wins... for the first 50 pairs that you vote on you can get a total of 3, 540 tokens. Also when you dress up your model the next day you either win tokens and/or the BG. If your voting score is more than 7.0 then you win the BG and tokens. 7.0 I believe gets you around 2,600 or so tokens.
Kim

BFM2005

I've won many meaning I've gotten high 6's out of 10, but none yet over 7 to get the background. Not giving up though, I'm a determined little lady, lol.

CuriousWines

Hmmm will have to try that one. First time I hear of it. Didn't know what it was... girl5.gif

Sarasota

Finally! I won the Spring background the other day... it's the only animated thing I've ever won on Hotshots. Yay me!  cheesy.gif

kimberb

Quote from: Sarasota on March 25, 2011, 09:24:55 PM
Finally! I won the Spring background the other day... it's the only animated thing I've ever won on Hotshots. Yay me!  cheesy.gif

Congrats.  cheerleading.gif

I wanted that one but as usual lost. I'm on a really bad losing streak lately. When they changed the models I think it messed up the chance I may have had of getting that one. But I will never know now.
Kim

bubbles3623

hey there i wanted a 1 month pass but im never going to get that i lost too dont feel bad  bad mood.gif

cowboy63

NoWitch1

Well, they are taking away Daily Hotshots on March 6 due to high maintenance and lack of interest....I usually play every day to TRY to win free backgrounds... low blow.gif that's for everyone who didnt vote for my mini LOL

catfancie

I've won the animated backgrounds but to tell the truth I got tired of the game so its really not a big thing that they are taking it down.  I used to do it everyday.  But my computer doesn't have enough virtual memory to go through all the choices.  Got so tired of my computer freezing up.   

NoWitch1

Just realized they gave me two more backgrounds since the game ended-fortune teller and woodshop...in addition to the carnival and office at the time the game ended.  Pays to read the forums LOL coz I hadn't noticed them in there till now
beer11.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview