Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Buy 2 MnM & Get 1 More Free *** TODAY ONLY ***

Started by disneyland lady,

Previous topic - Next topic

disneyland lady

We're welcoming spring with our pop up "Deal of the Day". Be on the lookout for great deals this month. Today's deal: buy 2 Mix-n-Match badges and get the third one free. Use coupon code BADGEDEAL* at checkout. Find Out More!

* Offer expires 03/14/12 at 11:59pm PT. Offer valid for purchases of participating badges using Pogo Gems in North America only. Free badge excludes Mix-n-Match badge bundles. Limit one offer per transaction. This offer may not be substituted, exchanged, sold or redeemed for cash or other goods or services. May not be combined with any other offer, gift card, rebate or discount coupon. Void where prohibited, taxed or restricted by law..

I used this without using the * and it worked for me. Unfortunately I only had 5 badges left so I could only use this once but some have said that they were able to use it again. CAPS CUZ I AM YELLING! THIS ENDS TONIGHT AT 11:59 (PT) so hurry.

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

disneyland lady

Quote from: Mayhem on March 14, 2012, 07:59:29 PM
I beat you to it  tongue.gif

http://www.pogocheats.net/forum/index.php/topic,41200.0.html

In my defense my house was without power til 4pm PDT. As soon as my phone was plugged back in I got a call as I was setting back up the computer. I still have my goal to scoop you!

Homer

Quote from: disneyland lady on March 15, 2012, 06:03:32 AM
In my defense my house was without power til 4pm PDT. As soon as my phone was plugged back in I got a call as I was setting back up the computer. I still have my goal to scoop you!

I thought you preferred the insanity defense?  tongue.gif

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

disneyland lady

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview