PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 04:32:44 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

A Quick Question?

Started by Dave K,

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave K

Hi. I just have a quick question about tokens. Sometimes when I play Poppit, I don't get the full amount of tokens it says I've won. Let's say it tells me I won 150, and I really only get 100. Does anyone know what could be wrong, or if there's a "tax" of some sort on tokens?

Homer

Pogo limits the amount of tokens that can be won in certain games

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Dave K

Homer

Because people were making tokens too fast using autos

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

wakizashi

I don't see the point of limiting tokens considering they arn't worth anything, or that you can't do anything with them other than buy a few mini items.  rolleyes.gif

sherriberri

They should put lower amounts on the jackpot spins instead of just giving a different amount then what you actually won!  Weird that you even noticed!

Dave K

Quote from: wakizashi on January 25, 2011, 08:50:54 PM
I don't see the point of limiting tokens considering they arn't worth anything, or that you can't do anything with them other than buy a few mini items.  rolleyes.gif

Exactly! And I want my full amount of tokens that I earned! They should be able to detect when people are using autos.

S1lent

Greetings,
There must be games that give you the full amount.  However, the only one I found for sure is Trivial Pursuit Daily 20.
S1lent

Bobo

Is this true?...I have never really watched it close enough.I just assumed it was adding whatever I won since the amount changed.

JaMakinMeHappy

is there any way of getting gems besides being a member?

Squid

Lower token payouts have been happening forever.  I know there are some games that pay out the full amount but many don't if peeps are using autos.  Most people (NOT ALL) on this forum use the autos, which makes the game go very quickly and Pogo can detect that - hence the lower payout.  I ignore it.  After ranking out in just about everything, I have more tokens than I know what to do with.  Besides, the shopping glitch has saved me millions in the mini mall.  I've got tokens aplenty!

Bobo

Quote from: Squid on January 30, 2011, 01:01:40 PM
Lower token payouts have been happening forever.  I know there are some games that pay out the full amount but many don't if peeps are using autos.  Most people (NOT ALL) on this forum use the autos, which makes the game go very quickly and Pogo can detect that - hence the lower payout.  I ignore it.  After ranking out in just about everything, I have more tokens than I know what to do with.  Besides, the shopping glitch has saved me millions in the mini mall.  I've got tokens aplenty!

what do you mean "shopping glitch"?

Squid

Quote from: Bobo on January 30, 2011, 01:19:04 PM
what do you mean "shopping glitch"?
Do a search on this site for the mini mall shopping glitch.  It's a glitch that lets you shop for token items in the mini mall for free.  This does not include gem items.

Bobo

Thanks. I found it.

I did do a search before posting the question but I did it from this thread. I did not realize that it would only search this thread for the words and not the entire message board.

Bobo

Squid

Squid

snowflower

hi11.gif (((((SQUID)))) So great ... to know you're always here

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview