PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 10:03:10 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

recycle points for pogo

Started by Skylar,

Previous topic - Next topic

Skylar

Hi to all I am a new member, and I saw a post from Adm. about a web site called recycle or something like that were you could join and they give you points that can be redeemed for things one being free club pogo for a year. My question is I have been a pogo member going on two years and was wondering if this was for new pogo accts. or if it would add to your current subscription I have enjoyed this site as a guest that is why I joined thanks
hi11.gif

Homer

It adds to your current time or can be used for a new account

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Skylar

Thanks Homer, now I need to figure how to edit my profile, and make it look a little better. thanks again. tumbsup.gif

loni01

FYI
I could be wrong, but I believe that recyclebank has changed some things on their site and you can no longer redeem points for club pogo. If they do, I couldn't find it on their site. It was there last week, but I believe it has been removed as an option unfortunately. 

scrudrivr

They are going  to re-add POGO in the very near future but with restrictions

loni01

ladylaura

It would be nice if they readded it very soon.thanks for info

BFM2005

I too hope to see it come back. I got all signed up and super excited to redeem for membership, and poof gone. I guess I snost and lost, lol.

CuriousWines

Well I did find for those who are not on a membership at the moment, there is a place on pogo that you can get free membership time. I just did the one where you take a survey (no credit card needed) and got a free week.  cheesy.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview