PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 05:34:46 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Lindsay Lohan Will Be Charged with Felony

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

AustinBennett

The entire issue has become a sham and and a slap in the face to our justice system. None of the laws apply here. I see it as a marketing devise for a liberal media that is more concerned in cramming smut down our throats than supporting justice.
Latest word is that she's been ordered to either settle or go to trial. A trial would mean another year or two of freedom and media coverage while the world gathers and builds steam. What a joke.

CuriousWines

Quote from: Homer on February 12, 2011, 04:16:52 PM
Dina Lohan is busy with the rumors. Fox released a statement to the AP stating that despite rumors Lindsay Lohan is not being considered as a judge on Simon Cowell's new show "The X Factor"

What exactly would she be judging on the show? Contestants criminal backgrounds? Geez...enough with the rumors Dina. No one wants your daughter

For real !! It's all getting to be such a joke ! I am not making excuses for her by any means, but what can you expect from someone who has parents who just indulge her bad behaviors. Like when Lindsay wasn't suppose to be caught drinking or anything, and the night before court(I think it was) her "mommy" went out partying with her.
Simon Cowell is already saying his new show is going to knock American Idol right out of the ballpark....why the heck would he ever consider Lindsay as a judge? No way Dina..... we aren't all as stupid as you think we are ! It's just another way of getting Lindsay's name out there in the media.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview