This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Word Search Daily

Started by pete379,

Previous topic - Next topic

pete379

Rank 48: California Badge  an Orange? 'C'mon Pogo, California based company and you come up with an Orange? Should have been Florida, but they used a Palm Tree. How bout a gold miner, golden gate bridge, redwood tree, etc. I, being from Calif. am quite disappointed with this badge. Waited all these ranks to see what it would be  vomit.gif  sad.gif

MsMissy

I agree with you Pete, as i live in California too.  How about a Gold nugget, or like u said a Palm tree. or even a raisin. What a disappointment  that must be .   bad mood.gif

hunter13

anyone else  missing there state icon in corner of page while playing mine just says club pogo

hunter13

gran2x2

Finished Alaska today..All states are done I guess..Rank 50..Is it safe to quit playing this one now??? giggle2.gif I was wondering if they would move on to territories now.. strangle.gif

snowflower

Quote from: hunter13 on January 25, 2011, 05:43:54 PM
anyone else  missing there state icon in corner of page while playing mine just says club pogo

hunter13
Hunter ~ I have the same problem in my main SN in Word Search - yet not in my other two smaller SN's. TWICE I told them about it and asked if they could fix it ... they said "don't worry about it." And that's the way it's stayed ever since then. Seems to me someone else said they had the permanent Pogo icon also, just can't remember who. Know how you feel, I'd like it to be like everyone else's too.

legacygeek

I too have the pogo Icon in the lower left corner but since I got Alaska today (Rank 50) I'm not going to get bent out of shape about it, especially since all my tech queries to pogo in the last 10 years have gone unanswered and unfixed...now if I could only send those queries in Farsi maybe they would understand and take time out from giving their camels treats and fix some of the problems.    vomit.gif

hunter13

thanks snow and legacy thought maybe is was because im on the subway passes

hunter

Sarasota

Congrats to all who finally finished this game! WTG!  hi11.gif cheesy.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview