Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

New Badge Album...

Started by gran2x2,

Previous topic - Next topic

gran2x2

Stinkerbell

I'm wondering about these "new" albums. If I read it correctly, they're repeats of badges that were already released. So, are the badges identical? Will you get them again for the "new" albums?

Sue

Quote from: Stinkerbell on February 11, 2011, 08:23:11 PM
I'm wondering about these "new" albums. If I read it correctly, they're repeats of badges that were already released. So, are the badges identical? Will you get them again for the "new" albums?

I have the first badges and this latest album. You do get them for both.

So when all is said and done I will have the original 10 badges and these latest ten badges.

Sue

BTW the next album is Starry Night Premium Badge Album and is due out on 2/24/2011

Joe C

Even though the badges are recycled, they did add new graphics and most importantly, these new badges, along with the album badge, all add to your badge total. For badge ho's like me, that is all that matters.

Also, while it is true that the badges are recycled, the plain fact is that many Mix, Premium and Weekly challenges are very similiar in the goals. By this I mean that the same types of challenges happen over and over again. How many more Everyone Whines Bingo badges will be made where you need diagonal bingos, pass wilds or claim tumbsup.gif blackouts? How many more Pogo Bowl badges will be made requiring silver or gold pins? It is just the nature of Pogo.
tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

snowflower

Stinkerbell

I just wanted to make sure I understood it correctly and that we wouldn't just end up with a 2x beside the badges we'd already won.

Not that there's anything wrong with a 2x, or in Joe's case, a 50x  tumbsup.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview