PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 12:33:34 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

60,000 Free Pogo Tokens Daily (Feb 9)

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

shamoo

snowflower

Johnny5

twinkle6590

Thanks Mayhem. I got my tokens yesterday, but when I went in today to collect them it wouldn't let me. Is anyone else having this problem ??

GameDiva

Quote from: twinkle6590 on February 10, 2011, 12:05:22 PM
Thanks Mayhem. I got my tokens yesterday, but when I went in today to collect them it wouldn't let me. Is anyone else having this problem ??

Same here. I think it's a one time deal. Whoever writes the promo stuff really needs to be clearer.

snowflower

Yep guess it must'a been a one time thingy cuz they wouldn't give em to me today either lol. Guess a fellow can't really complain about a one time 60,000 free token grab tho. Good deal anyway, thanks again Mayhem.

snap20

Thanks Mayhem, 60k tokens is better than a slap across the face  slap1.gif  dancing16.gif

Granmums

I just wanted to say...that I mentioned this 60,000 token giveaway in Pogo's Hog Heaven Slots (room Hog Heaven) and was booted from Pogo for three days.
Someone reported me. 

snap20

Quote from: Granmums on February 12, 2011, 04:21:38 PM
I just wanted to say...that I mentioned this 60,000 token giveaway in Pogo's Hog Heaven Slots (room Hog Heaven) and was booted from Pogo for three days.
Someone reported me. 

That's pretty ridiculous considering it tells you at the top of the individual game pages that you can play those games and get 10k in tokens.

BFM2005

I know this was supposed to be a one time thing and expired, but I tried it again today for the hay of it and it gave me the tokens again! I was using a new pc, but my one and only pogo account. Hope someone else can get it too, gl   cheerleading.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview