PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 01:07:46 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

jackpot games

Started by BeefCakes,

Previous topic - Next topic

BeefCakes

pogo has made some games "jackpot game" with these games the cheats dont load, has anyone have that problem and if so how can we fix it

gigi

Guess I didn't get the memo.  Which games are considered Jackpot games and where do you find them?

snap20

Quote from: gigi on February 12, 2011, 01:03:25 PM
Guess I didn't get the memo.  Which games are considered Jackpot games and where do you find them?
When on the main homepage all the games with a little $ next to them are jackpot games. At least that's how it shows up with Club Pogo.

BeefCakes

but does anyone know how to get the cheats to work on jackpot games, jackpot games are games that on the top leftish side it says jackpot game in a diff colour

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

BeefCakes

they dont for me, only some jackpot games like dice city roller, and lottso dont work plus makeover madness dont work there jackpot games

Homer

Make sure you go to the BH website and get the latest versions

If they don't work you have to submit TSR's

BeefCakes

what is the link for the new cheats? to download homer?

Homer

BeefCakes

and btw homer remember i was having problems with downloading RISK well it was my antivirus that was stopping it lol so i put a mew one on and RISK downloaded str8 away with no problems

gigi

Okay, thxs on the clarification of Jackpot games.  It sounded like a new catagory at first........... so yeah, little dollar signs.... guess I don't pay attention to those since I couldn't claim anything even if I did win
lipsrsealed.gif nono.gif giggle2.gif

Sugarfootin

Homer when i go to BH web site  , its the same old page  . i cant find the updates on alot of my clients. could you please give me the link as i have ben a member to BH  sence it started. 

Homer

you have to go to the download page for each auto you need updated

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview