PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 12:46:26 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

CAN SOMEONE HELP, PLEASE !!!

Started by statenisland06,

Previous topic - Next topic

statenisland06

Hi everyone....I've been a member here for a little time but I do check in every day, and today I need a little
help.  I am not one for asking of free stuff and I am more then willing to paid my way. But first....has anybody ever purchase a Pogo code for a 1 year membership on E-BAY?????
There is someone selling the code for $20.00 this is a Great Price if its real.......Has anyone bought this code on e-bay ????
Thanks Terry   help.gif 

snowflower

coffee.gif Don't know anything about the CODE. Careful it's not expired, and who to check on that I really don't know. But I know someone who bought various Pogo stuff from EBAY, GEMS, tokens and even a whole account on another occasion. Can't guarantee you'll have no problem though. Guess it depends on the Seller maybe? Look at the Seller's Stats, that's a good place to start. My friend hasn't ever told me there was a problem. Don't know if that's any help to you, sure do wish you the best statenisland06. Let us know how you make out. GL GL!

just don

Funny thing, pogo forgot to charge my CC this year? I'd be very wary of a deal that seems "too good to be true". Welcome to the forum, and I'm with snowy, let us know.

snap20

The question I'd ask myself is "can I afford to give away $20 to take a chance?" If the answer is yes...check the feedback of the seller first and if everything looks decent, take a shot.

If no, skip it.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview