PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 12:38:02 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

I Need A FREE YEAR for Club Pogo

Started by megatron1323,

Previous topic - Next topic

ozcar

All the sites to get a free year of POGO is for Americans.  (cokerewards, Subway, recycle bank are the ones I recall)  Us Canadians are left out of the loop once again.

swear2.gif

lilsh0rtii445

That's the only way you're getting free pogo. No one here has free passes. Sorry.

I would like a free trip to the Bahamas!

girl5.gif girl5.gif girl5.gif

gran2x2

I personally have never seen a newbie treated unkindly here except for the ones whose only post is to ask for free stuff. Members here always try to help new people whenever they can. The thing is..if you click on a moocher name..you will see they joined just minutes before asking for freebies. And never posted again except for maybe 1-2 exceptions. Some got free Pogo from a member who had some left..The moocher never even came back to acknowledge the gift or say a public TY for the gift.That is what irritates members..We all screw up and make mistakes..I did a no-no a while back and Homer corrected it and very nicely sent me a pm about it and nothing further was said. No public tear down..This is a great site and everyone likes to help if they can but 1 hit beggars make enemies because they don't take the time to find out what a great place this is..They just mooch and run..

Homer

Quote from: gran2x2 on January 30, 2011, 02:38:40 AM
I personally have never seen a newbie treated unkindly here except for the ones whose only post is to ask for free stuff. Members here always try to help new people whenever they can. The thing is..if you click on a moocher name..you will see they joined just minutes before asking for freebies. And never posted again except for maybe 1-2 exceptions. Some got free Pogo from a member who had some left..The moocher never even came back to acknowledge the gift or say a public TY for the gift.That is what irritates members..We all screw up and make mistakes..I did a no-no a while back and Homer corrected it and very nicely sent me a pm about it and nothing further was said. No public tear down..This is a great site and everyone likes to help if they can but 1 hit beggars make enemies because they don't take the time to find out what a great place this is..They just mooch and run..

I get my point across with public  slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif  giggle2.gif

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

disneyland lady

I am not asking for a free year of anything. I only want one free night with Johnny Depp. I am perfectly willing to pay for a free year of Pogo membership if anyone can get me my free night.

Homer

Quote from: disneyland lady on January 30, 2011, 06:47:17 AM
I am not asking for a free year of anything. I only want one free night with Johnny Depp. I am perfectly willing to pay for a free year of Pogo membership if anyone can get me my free night.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Squid

Quote from: froglover on January 29, 2011, 11:58:13 AM
Its true word on the web is you guys give memberships. I hope they read this thread when they get here.

I'll shut up now
Quote from: Homer on January 29, 2011, 12:16:31 PM
We used to but it was only due to a one time promotion with Subway. It's been a long time since we have had any to give out.

I'm beginning to think that no good deed goes unpunished.  LOL

ladylaura

It is really hard being Canadian with the my coke rewards. It would be really nice is icoke (canada) did the same thing as my coke (US) is doing. Only time will tell.

ladylaura

would appreciate a membership if they are still available. thanks