PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 01:34:45 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

WORD SEARCH DAILY

Started by snowflower,

Previous topic - Next topic

snowflower

coffee.gif I'm still playing Word Search Daily and it reminds me every day that I have reached a new Rank 50. Does anyone know if they'll be adding new ranks to this game? Also so far as badges are concerned, is it important that we all still play daily or are we playing now just for the fun of it? lol.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: snowflower on February 20, 2011, 07:52:39 AM
coffee.gif I'm still playing Word Search Daily and it reminds me every day that I have reached a new Rank 50. Does anyone know if they'll be adding new ranks to this game? Also so far as badges are concerned, is it important that we all still play daily or are we playing now just for the fun of it? lol.

I think they drop puzzles after 6 months or a year, so it's best to not go past that 6 month mark. If they do add more ranks, who knows if they'll credit previously earned puzzles.

Homer

Quote from: Stinkerbell on February 20, 2011, 12:03:54 PM
I think they drop puzzles after 6 months or a year, so it's best to not go past that 6 month mark. If they do add more ranks, who knows if they'll credit previously earned puzzles.

Pogo hasn't been allowing previous progress to count towards additional ranks/badges but who knows...it is pogo afterall rolleyes.gif

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

gran2x2

Since it is based on 50 states ,it would be hard to add more..

Homer

Quote from: gran2x2 on February 20, 2011, 01:50:37 PM

Maybe they will add state capitals tongue.gif

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

snowflower

coffee.gif Yes it is Pogo after all and who the heck knows? Thanks everyone!  tumbsup.gif

Joe C

The next badges could be Washington DC and Puerto Rico.

Pogo could also add the Canadian provinces for our canuck friends up in the Great White North.
canadian2.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

MsMissy

I only play that game when it calls for a badge as like some of you  ive reached rank 50 also, so its telling me. So they ran out of states, why dont they make badges  with the capitals of  our states next, or put in Australia, London, & so on. Just my 2 cebts LOL   coffee.gif

snowflower

coffee.gif Ok those sound like all good suggestions. Sooooo guess I won't play it anymore till a badge is required or they add more ranks, thanks ... all good ideas!

gator8_24

Quote from: gran2x2 on February 20, 2011, 01:50:37 PM

There is always the Virgin Islands and Puerto Rico as they do vote in the US (I think)

BFM2005

Quote from: Homer on February 20, 2011, 02:00:38 PM
Maybe they will add state capitals tongue.gif

LOL Homer, that's a great idea! I'm sure they will come up with something. Maybe in the year 2014, lol. You know pogo's motto: slow, steady and unpredictable wins the race!

CuriousWines

C~M

I Finally Finished This Game!  I Have Been Doing Other Things Besides Pogo Until I Got My New NoteBook Back.  But I AM Getting Tired Of Pogo.

Joe C

Quote from: Crazy~Man on November 25, 2012, 11:21:38 AM
I Finally Finished This Game!  I Have Been Doing Other Things Besides Pogo Until I Got My New NoteBook Back.  But I AM Getting Tired Of Pogo.

You still have 30 state capitals to get. You are just lucky that Pogo is accurately showing what you could have earned to date.
magnifier.gif

C~M

Quote from: Joe C on November 25, 2012, 12:15:16 PM
You still have 30 state capitals to get. You are just lucky that Pogo is accurately showing what you could have earned to date.
magnifier.gif

What are you talking about?  It shows Rank 70 of 70.

Joe C

Quote from: Crazy~Man on November 26, 2012, 01:00:58 AM

What are you talking about?  It shows Rank 70 of 70.
There are 50 states. Those are the first 50 badges. There are 50 state capitals. Those are the next 50 badges. When Pogo extended the game, they annoyed many of us by filling up our game rank album with all sorts of Word Search Daily badges that could not be won for a long time. The list went all the way out to Jackson, MS, apparently. The game was extended in March 2011 and yet you got the last badge "visible" in the album in November 2012. The rest of the state capital badges are hidden until Pogo makes them active. This SHOULD be when we can win them, but knowing Pogo, it will probably end up being 20-30 more badges at once sometime this month.

If you are "current" on Word Search Daily, the furthest along you should be is the capital of Mississippi, which is Jackson and the "Jackson" badge.

Sometime in the next 15-30 days, depending on how many days you missed, you will be able to earn the 71st badge, Albany, which is the capital of New York. There are two possible ways to have missed days in Word Search Daily. The simplest is to have not played a month before Pogo "retired" the month. For example, if you started in July of 2007, you would be about a month behind, August 2007 would be two months behind, etc. A "month" in Word Search Daily is 30 days, so you get an extra day in January, March, May, July, August, October and December, while losing 1-2 days in February, 1 in leap year and 2 in regular years.

The more complicated way to have missed days is that you were current from the start and kept playing daily puzzles after reaching rank 50. If you did that in the period between rank 50 and when Pogo extended the game to rank 100, the days you won after rank 50 but before extension would not count towards the days won shown on the main screen. This happened to many of us, so that 11/16 was the date of 70th badge in this game, the Jackson (Mississippi) badge.

Personally, I will be finished with this game on May 5, 2015, unless Pogo extends it or comes up with a way for us to make faster progress (like a premium account or buying fresh "months" with gems.
tumbsup.gif

disneyland lady

Do we lose badges if Texas secedes from the Union? I think we should have all state favorite muffin badges.

S1lent

Greetings,
I still play.  69 of 70 so about a month to go for me

S1lent

snowflower

coffee.gif Mine's been showing Rank 70 for a couple days now... anyone know yet if more ranks to come??

Joe C

Quote from: snowflower on November 28, 2012, 07:57:42 PM
coffee.gif Mine's been showing Rank 70 for a couple days now... anyone know yet if more ranks to come??
I guarantee that Pogo has already created the art work through rank 100 (Juneau) and you will continue to earn them. They finally fixed the game award album so hopefully they will not mess it up again.
tumbsup.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview