PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 02:26:58 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Has anyone tried Poppit Sprint yet?

Started by kimberb,

Previous topic - Next topic

kimberb

I'm still trying to decide if I like it or not. I haven't quite figured out if there's anything special with this game yet.

Kim
Kim

bobby

i played it for a few minutes...pretty fun for a simple game with no badges or anything to really play for

kimberb

I have currently won 5 of the 8 prize boxes you are supposed to try for, but so far don't know what that actually means. I guess I will find out when I finally get the other 3.  giggle2.gif
Kim

kimberb

OK... finished the 8 carnival prizes and was sent to a new section of the game called Pop Rocket. It is the same as the first screen but it looks like you are now on the moon or somewhere like it. The original teddy bear that brought out the prizes is now an alien and the first prize I won looked like a piece of space rock. Spike is also now wearing a hat, an apron and 3D glasses. Sorry no apron just a letter M (it looks like) on his chest.

The next section will be called Hula Pop. You also get new power ups each new section.

Pop-O-Blitz was the name of the first screen. There appear to be at least 3 other screens after the current one I'm on.
Kim

Zed36

Joe C

Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

kimberb

Hula Pop stage... Spike is dressed with flowers on his head and a coconut bra.  shocked.gif no-no.gif
The alien has been replaced by a pig with an apple in its mouth.

Next stage is called Aqua Pop.

love33.gif girls22.gif heart1.gif love30.gif inlove1.gif
Kim

Sue

Majorly disappointing to finally get a new game that has no badges.

Strange also that is has no chat and no rooms to go to.

Didn't play it... don't want to without badges.

Pogo screwed up with a chance to have a new game to appease us

since it has been so long since the last release only to f.... it up.

Off subject a bit but I wish they would add ranks to Vaults and the showbiz slots games.

wakizashi

The game doesn't seem to play right for me, constantly stalling especially at the end.  Is there anything I should be doing or updating.   Seems like it isn't running on the usual program as other pogo games.   help.gif

kimberb

Quote from: wakizashi on February 12, 2011, 05:27:02 PM
The game doesn't seem to play right for me, constantly stalling especially at the end.  Is there anything I should be doing or updating.   Seems like it isn't running on the usual program as other pogo games.   help.gif

I had read on Pogo Forums that other people were having the same problems. I found that odd since the only problems I've been having have been to my internet but not the game itself. I've nearly finished the 3rd stage and haven't really had problems other than my own computer/internet.

inlove1.gif love33.gif girls22.gif heart1.gif love30.gif
Kim

gigi

I think it's cute.  nice for a change, but it won't replace my favorites.
I couldn't open it at all on AOL or Explorer but it opened easy as a knife thru butter on Firefox.

gran2x2

It's ok for an easy distraction when bored but not real exciting..It would be a good cell phone app to play when you have nothing else to do. I use google chrome and it works great.

kimberb

I agree not one of Pogo's best Poppit games but interesting (at least until I get to the end and find out if there is anything really to it giggle2.gif).

I use Internet Explorer and like I said earlier have had no problems playing.

I read on Pogo's Forum that this was/is a Pogo/Facebook game.

inlove1.gif  love30.gif love33.gif girls22.gif heart1.gif    weather38.gif
Kim

wakizashi

Well, it seems like they listened, it's playing properly for me now.  dancing16.gif

MsMissy

Ive tried it once so far & its Ok, but not 1 of my favorites also. It can be relaxing if you dont want badges & just playing for fun. but im still working on that too. LOL  hi11.gif

snowflower

Quote from: MsMissy on February 14, 2011, 07:20:48 AM
Ive tried it once so far & its Ok, but not 1 of my favorites also. It can be relaxing if you dont want badges & just playing for fun. but im still working on that too. LOL  hi11.gif
I feel the same MsMissy, relaxing but not a favorite for sure

BFM2005

I've tried it and actually it can be quite addicting. Kind of like balloon bounce in the sense that it's a good mind relaxer when you're tired of thinking too hard at the mind bending games.

Playhawke

I tried it, was not impressed.
A couple of badges for it would have helped... giggle2.gif

ozcar

Is Spike living the alternative lifestyle?  Got to the 3rd level (Hula) and noticed he's wearing a coconut bra.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview