PlayBuddy
September 18, 2024, 09:26:16 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

New Zodiac signs

Started by gator8_24,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

CindyLouWho

I just checked that out.  Wonder why they now have Scorpio only 6 days?  I'm a Scorpio & will remain that no matter what they say, lol.  Thanks for the info!

kimberb

If you've been going through life thinking you are a Virgo, think again.  An astronomer says that a shift in the Earth's alignment has changed zodiac dates and added a 13th sign.  So Virgos, how do you feel about being Leos?

Astronomer Parke Kunkle told a Minnesota TV station that the expected shift added a 13th Zodiac sign: Ophiuchus.

The 12 "original" signs were assigned almost 3,000 years ago, and the position of the Earth in relation to the sun has changed, and according to Kunkle, changed your sign along with it.

The New Dates:

Capricorn: Jan. 20 - Feb. 16
Aquarius: Feb. 16 - March 11
Pisces: March 11- April 18
Aries: April 18- May 13
Taurus: May 13- June 21
Gemini: June 21- July 20
Cancer: July 20- Aug. 10
Leo: Aug. 10- Sept. 16
Virgo: Sept. 16- Oct. 30
Libra: Oct. 30- Nov. 23
Scorpio: Nov. 23- Nov. 29
Ophiuchus: Nov. 29- Dec. 17
Sagittarius: Dec. 17- Jan. 20

Based on this fool I'm now a Sagittarius but if I had been born like I was originally scheduled I would still be a Capricorn. I was born 1 month and a week early. What I would like to know is who gave this guy permission to change them anyway? slap1.gif shocked.gif

weather38.gif winter31.gif winter23.gif winter20.gif
Kim

shamoo

panic button.gif no way im still a GEMINI  low blow.gif slap1.gif swear2.gif i ll never be a taurus  giggle2.gif

CindyLouWho

gator8_24

Squid

you're all a bunch of whackos.

I'm just glad I'm not an OFEE-OO-KUSS. lol

shamoo

cheesy.gif well as long as im with the best whackos  in pogo cheats i dont mind being a whacko wow.gif swear2.gif slap1.gif low blow.gif panic button.gif hysterical.gif

robotics_queen

I think the whole change in Zodiac thing is bogus. I have always been a libra and I won't let these astronomers tell me any differently.

megatron1323

I did some reading up on this, and the zodiac change only applies to people that were born after 2009. So seeing as how 2 or 3 year olds arent aware of whats going on, it wont really matter. I freaked out for a day when i found out and then researched the hell out of it cuz no way was I gonna be fine with being 2 signs instead of just one. Hope this helps :)

nicendcute86

Quote from: megatron1323 on January 23, 2011, 01:04:08 AM
I did some reading up on this, and the zodiac change only applies to people that were born after 2009. So seeing as how 2 or 3 year olds arent aware of whats going on, it wont really matter. I freaked out for a day when i found out and then researched the hell out of it cuz no way was I gonna be fine with being 2 signs instead of just one. Hope this helps :)

yes your right its only after 2009 it changes!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview