PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 06:42:56 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Daily specials gone??

Started by roadwarrior,

Previous topic - Next topic

roadwarrior

Did pogo do away with the daily specials?  You know, those games where you can do 2 a day and get 1000 tokens each.  They were there yesterday, and now they are gone.  ???

Thanks!
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

gran2x2

coffee.gif  Pogo is a mess today..They'll probably be back later when they "try" to fix it all.. hysterical.gif

gigi

one of pogo's forum administrators hinted a while back that they were possibly thinking of giving players some kind of credit for their daily accomoplishments.
"hinted"
"possibly"
"thinking"
that all spells a big fat NO to me LOL.  I'd love to eat those words and have Pogo actually doing something with the daily games that would show our efforts

CuriousWines

really, was looking forward to playing the daily games, since I have all of my badges done.  sad.gif

ozcar

Daily specials are back with something extra.  In the middle of game play, a window would pop up saying "Service is temporarily unavailabe." and then closes the game window.
swear2.gif

snap20

I did one of the daily specials and it worked fine. I won't do the Sudoku one though...as I have no clue how to play that game (and no desire to learn really).

gigi

snap, that's what I thought until I tried it.  It's just a jigsaw puzzle with numbers and the numbers don't really count that much.  You just put the pieces in the slots, they either fit or don't.

CuriousWines

Sudoku wasn't too bad. It was more like doing a puzzle. fit the shapes and make sure you don't repeat a number in a row.

ozcar

Quote from: snap20 on February 24, 2011, 02:05:30 PM
I did one of the daily specials and it worked fine. I won't do the Sudoku one though...as I have no clue how to play that game (and no desire to learn really).

You must be one of the lucky ones.  It's erroring on all the games.  Went to play WCS and most all the rooms were full, got the error, waited 5 mins, went back and none of the rooms were full.

Like the previous poster said, sudoku is like a jigsaw puzzle.  If you put the piece in the wrong spot, one or more numbers will be red and all you do is move it to another place.  All you need to know is number from 1 to 9 appears once in each column and row

snowflower

coffee.gif Having trouble most of the evening, lots of games throwing the message 'service is temporarily unavailable.' Ahh well, just another detour sign along the rocky roads of Pogo.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview