PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 08:33:26 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

FREE POGO MINI ITEM

Started by mrsjoe,

Previous topic - Next topic

mrsjoe

I received a code from Pogo today for a free TOKEN mini item for my birthday. I tried it on a couple different accounts (free and paid) and it worked in both, so I am assuming it will work for all accounts and thought I would share.
It only works once per account, but you can get ANY token mini item for free- the code is BDAY11.

snap20

kimberb

Worked for me as well. I used it on 3 accounts and it worked everytime.

If they send this out for everyone's bdays I won't get mine until the end of December anyway.

Thank You. hi11.gif
Kim

snowflower

coffee.gif mrsjoe, snap & kimberb ~ for more free mini items ... go to the Forums Search feature and type in "Up Your Glitch." You'll have to double browse or run two computers. Anyway, go LQQK & GL with it!

BFM2005

statenisland06

help.gif    I guess I'm haven another senior moment but can someone tell me where do I  put
the Birthday code in so that I can get a free mini.
Thanks StatenIsland06

snap20

Quote from: statenisland06 on February 25, 2011, 06:27:21 PM
help.gif    I guess I'm haven another senior moment but can someone tell me where do I  put
the Birthday code in so that I can get a free mini.
Thanks StatenIsland06
Once you add the item to your cart, go to checkout. you can put the code in then (it says something like promo code or something and then gives a box to input into it). You update it and the item is free.

ozcar

I was able to get 2 minis, had to checkout each separately.

mrsjoe

Quote from: snowflower on February 25, 2011, 05:01:44 PM
coffee.gif mrsjoe, snap & kimberb ~ for more free mini items ... go to the Forums Search feature and type in "Up Your Glitch." You'll have to double browse or run two computers. Anyway, go LQQK & GL with it!
Are you referring to the shopping glitch? Yes I know about that, use it a lot. But thanks! Any others?

kimberb

This code seems to work more than once per account. I used the code yesterday and for the hell of it tried again today and managed to make it work again.  cheerleading.gif

P.S. It seems to be a 2 times use max.
Kim

kimberb

Quote from: kimberb on February 26, 2011, 01:01:01 PM
This code seems to work more than once per account. I used the code yesterday and for the hell of it tried again today and managed to make it work again.  cheerleading.gif

P.S. It seems to be a 2 times use max.

Code seems to work DAILY.
Kim

ozcar

It only allow me to get 1 item now.  Don't know if it depends on the token amount for the item.

kimberb

Quote from: ozcar on February 27, 2011, 05:39:51 PM
It only allow me to get 1 item now.  Don't know if it depends on the token amount for the item.

It did the same for me but it still works that's all that counts for me.
Kim

BFM2005

It let me d0 it twice my on my one acct, thanks a lot!

Sugarfootin

nicendcute86

so in theory when they send the code out for your birthday.. you will have already used it from the nice guy that has just given it out??.....

ozcar

Yes, no, maybe.  The code seems to work everyday, but there's nothing interesting (at least for me) to get unless you get the mini just to get them.

mrsjoe

Quote from: nicendcute86 on March 03, 2011, 12:09:31 AM
so in theory when they send the code out for your birthday.. you will have already used it from the nice guy that has just given it out??.....

lipstick.gif I'm not a guy..and yes.  giggle2.gif

MsMissy

Well Congrats too all who got what was free.  cheerleading.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview