PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 08:29:28 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

FREE POGO MINI ITEM

Started by mrsjoe,

Previous topic - Next topic

kimberb

This code still works. I use it twice a day and have had no problems with it.

To use it more than once (it ONLY works twice no more than that) use it hours apart. It won't let you use it directly after the first time it must be used some hours later. I haven't figured out just how many hours but more than one for sure.

Kim
Kim

~buttercup~

not sure if i did it wrong but i tried again this morning and it said the code was no good.   6_6.gif sad.gif   i guess they noticed people were using it more then once. oh well.

kimberb

Quote from: ~buttercup~ on March 20, 2011, 12:21:54 AM
not sure if i did it wrong but i tried again this morning and it said the code was no good.   6_6.gif sad.gif   i guess they noticed people were using it more then once. oh well.

Did you make certain that it was in caps.  BDAY11

I just now used it and it worked for me.

Kim

vacation51.gif   Happy Spring!!!
Kim

~buttercup~

i tried again and it worked this time. cheesy.gif  i think i had accidentally put a space before i put in the code.

nicendcute86

crztrkr

THANKS ALOT . I have been using this code 1 time everyday for over a week and it works every time. Again I do not try it more than once a day and it appears to work like this. Tried to do it twice in one day and it would not work, so I started only once a day and it works...... cheesy.gif cheesy.gif cheesy.gif beer11.gif beer11.gif

C~M

This code still is working for me, I've used it at least 10 times, lol

PROOF:

I know, I really don't need to use it with all the tokens I have, lol

crztrkr

Yea like I said I use it everyday, even though I do not really want more goodies I still use code everyday for the fun of it  ...LOL.....

kimberb

Quote from: Crazy~Man on March 31, 2011, 12:06:40 PM
This code still is working for me, I've used it at least 10 times, lol

PROOF:

I know, I really don't need to use it with all the tokens I have, lol

I'm not sure what that image is from but the code BDAY11 should have it listed as FREE not 5% discount.

Kim
Kim

C~M

Quote from: kimberb on March 31, 2011, 04:12:38 PM
I'm not sure what that image is from but the code BDAY11 should have it listed as FREE not 5% discount.

Kim

it was free it gave me the 1,800 token one free which saved me 5% on that purchase, lol

~buttercup~

i think they fixed it today because it doesn't work for me anymore. i read somewhere else that they fixed it so you could only use it once. not sure if they mean once a day or just once total but it's not working. i did use it early this morning around 1, so i guess i'll check tomorrow just to see if it works or not.

cherrypie

I think it is fixed also.  Someone probably discussed it in open chat and ruined it for everyone.

Skylar

hi11.gif   Just tried using that code also and it didnt work. I got this message  "Your account has already reached the maximum times you can use this coupon."

kimberb

I received that message too. I am reserving judgment on that until this Limited Edition thing is over. If after it STILL doesn't work then we can safely say they figured it out.

Kim

r2.gif
Kim

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview