PlayBuddy
July 13, 2024, 03:25:07 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Tri-Peaks Solitaire HD : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Garden Blast : Use 80 disco balls or disco ball power up combos this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

EA game cards

Started by TakersGirl,

Previous topic - Next topic

TakersGirl

i'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this but here goes.i bought a $20.00 EA game card for 3 months of club pogo.i put my pin # in it goes to the next screen you have selected three months club pogo access click okay.i click okay.but then it says Oops somethings not quiet right Reenter your pin # and it keeps doing this.I would appreciate any help thank you UPDATE This is crazy since i was working on a badge I went ahead & used my credit card to pay for a month (until i could get the EA card working) And low & behold after i paid for the month i thought let me try the EA card again.And it worked just fine so now i have 4 months.And i still haven't recieved a reply from EA/Pogo.I love pogo games but their customer support is a joke. bad mood.gif

snowflower

coffee.gif TakersGirl I haven't tried those cards.....but maybe make sure your zero's are zero's and your OOOOO's are OOOOO's, 111111's are 11111's, etc? And maybe another member has some good ideas for you, hun. GL with it!

Sue

I was under the impression those cards were only good for gems.

If it has changed to allow them to be used for memberships, I would love to know that.

Sue

just don

I'm curious as heck, to know if you got the game card activated? There can be no dumb questions here..... and welcome. I have learned, over the years, that buying a club membership for a year, is much cheaper than buying a carton of smokes for a week. I did say heck, right?

Sue

Someone bought me one of these for my birthday. I need the place to put in the numbers.

Anyone have the link?

Sue

I found the link and used the code they sent me and it worked perfectly.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview