PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 04:29:40 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Buy Personal Challenges

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

I'm just getting caught up with all my emails - so I apologize if this is old news / or has been posted already.

Pogo is is releasing a new feature soon that will allow you to buy personal challenges with gems. You can activate up to 10 personal challenges at a time.

1 personal challenge = 16 gems 12 gems

3 personal challenges = 42 gems 33 gems

5 personal challenges = 65 gems 50 gems

I've never bought gems - so I'm not sure if that's a good deal or not. I guess if you really want to get caught up on all the old challenges, this is one way to do it.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

roadwarrior

Quote from: Mayhem on March 09, 2011, 02:56:59 PM
I'm just getting caught up with all my emails - so I apologize if this is old news / or has been posted already.

Pogo is is releasing a new feature soon that will allow you to buy personal challenges with gems.

1 personal challenge = 16 gems

3 personal challenges = 42 gems

5 personal challenges = 65 gems

I've never bought gems - so I'm not sure if that's a good deal or not. I guess if you really want to get caught up on all the old challenges, this is one way to do it.

Ya know....IF pogo had more badge marathons, like do them every other month instead of twice a year, they wouldn't need to "charge" us.  Ya know....

Oh wait-

They wouldn't make money that way would they?
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

gigi

OMG !  What a RIP !
I can't tell you how long members have been wanting to buy personal challenges with tokens.............. tells you what tokens are worth hahahaha
irishman.gif

Mayhem

Maybe they are trying to make up for the losses on that subway promotion.

I bet there is thousands of club pogo members with accounts that won't be charged till after 2020.

pammer

Quote from: Mayhem on March 09, 2011, 03:36:52 PM

I bet there is thousands of club pogo members with accounts that won't be charged till after 2020.
Guilty.  2accounts good till 2017

roadwarrior

Quote from: pammer on March 09, 2011, 04:06:23 PM
Guilty.  2accounts good till 2017

guilty as charged.  My step brothers account is good till Oct 2017, my dad's till March of 2019, my hubby's is good through April 5, 2019 and mine is good until December 23, 2020.

So I guess they are missing out and gotta make up the $$ somehow.
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

bobby

Quote from: Mayhem on March 09, 2011, 03:36:52 PM

2021 for me  tumbsup.gif

MsMissy

Well ill be darned, i didnt no that Ken. havent heard or seen anything about it yet, but will have to take a look.  hi11.gif

Sue

Assuming you buy $20.00 in gems at a time.

That means 17.5 gems per dollar.

1 personal challenge = 16 gems so just less than one dollar.

3 personal challenges = 14 gems each so just less than 2.50 for 3

5 personal challenges = 13 gems each so just less than 4.00 for 5

lilsh0rtii445

you mean they want us to buy our personal weekly badges? Am i reading that correct?

That's b/s. if they stoop THAT low, i'm deleting my account.

Mayhem

Quote from: lilsh0rtii445 on March 10, 2011, 10:42:08 AM
you mean they want us to buy our personal weekly badges? Am i reading that correct?

That's b/s. if they stoop THAT low, i'm deleting my account.

No, pogo will still have the free regular weekly challenges. I'm assuming this is for those who want to get caught up with the old badges.

lilsh0rtii445

Quote from: Mayhem on March 10, 2011, 10:46:16 AM
No, pogo will still have the free regular weekly challenges. I'm assuming this is for those who want to get caught up with the old badges.

I don't even know why they would do that either.

pogo is starting to remind me of gas prices!

gigi

and............. this seems a lot like cheating just to get a badge.... so Uncle is a
no-no  nono.gif cause you didn't "earn" it, but you can straight out buy it? dumb dumb and dumber

Joe C

I would pay 100 gems/badge to be able to activate the 8 Special Edition badges I missed when the stalker stalked me in 2004.
Yes, I would pay 800 gems for 8 Special editions badges to activate. I would even wait for the "same day/same time" in the current year. It annoys me that people can buy all the other retired badges but not Special Edition badges.
swear2.gif

Also, how about Pogo brings back Stumpy McDeal/Blackjack Buckaroo so people can win those badges? How about adding ranks to a lot of the existing games that stop at 50? How about giving us a new free game with badges and ranks? How about adding ranks/badges to existing games that do not have them, like Greenback Bayou, Hearts, Euchre, etc?
tumbsup.gif

Free Stumpy McDeal!
cheerleading.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Homer

Quote from: Joe C on March 10, 2011, 01:45:35 PM
I would pay 100 gems/badge to be able to activate the 8 Special Edition badges I missed when the stalker stalked me in 2004.
Yes, I would pay 800 gems for 8 Special editions badges to activate. I would even wait for the "same day/same time" in the current year. It annoys me that people can buy all the other retired badges but not Special Edition badges.
swear2.gif

Also, how about Pogo brings back Stumpy McDeal/Blackjack Buckaroo so people can win those badges? How about adding ranks to a lot of the existing games that stop at 50? How about giving us a new free game with badges and ranks? How about adding ranks/badges to existing games that do not have them, like Greenback Bayou, Hearts, Euchre, etc?
tumbsup.gif

Free Stumpy McDeal!
cheerleading.gif

Oh gawd...another free Stumpy post  slap1.gif

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Sugarfootin

lipstick.gif Oh My .. Joe i want you tobe my lawyer. and i didnt get in on the freesubway deals.. crying10.gif...

snowflower

Joe C

Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

gran2x2

When Hurricane Ivan went through I had no power for 37 days so I missed a special badge..I think it was breast cancer and I really would buy that one..

lilsh0rtii445

Quote from: gran2x2 on March 10, 2011, 06:23:43 PM
When Hurricane Ivan went through I had no power for 37 days so I missed a special badge..I think it was breast cancer and I really would buy that one..

i would definitely buy that one, too. i support anything to do with breast cancer.

my grandmother is a survivor 2x's!
cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview