PlayBuddy
September 18, 2024, 10:11:18 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

CLUE Secrets/Spies..New Cases

Started by gran2x2,

Previous topic - Next topic

gran2x2

cheerleading.gif 2 new cases added today..20 gems each...andddd..1 freebie..

playerkane

Thanks for the heads up on the new Clue puzzles.    tumbsup.gif      Love the Clue take on hidden objects.  magnifier.gif
But boy oh boy, finding the differences between the two pics drives me crazy, lol.   no-no.gif  The differences can be so subtle. undecided.gif

Sue

What happened to the free episodes POGO promised us?

Seems like all we do now is pay for them. swear2.gif

MsMissy

Tks for the info, but i could not find the new ones.Ill have to look somemore i quess. i love that game except Finding the difference. it drives me batty when you get a dark scence. LOL  hi11.gif

Sue

playerkane

Hey Lucky Charms, the free one is called the "Certified Public Assassin". Here's the link for the homepage. Hope it works. Have fun seeking.  magnifier.gif

http://www.pogo.com/store/cluess/edit.do

Sue

MsMissy

Tks for info & i found them yesterday finally & of course i bought them. Its too bad those clues arent alittle bigger. oh my eyes LOL  coffee.gif

just don

I'm often a day late and a badge short. I also got caught up on clues today ....awarded 1/3 earned badges? Yes I missed one last month? I could blame pogo or BH? It's always better to just thank the poster here, and a friend that I spied on. I'll say nothing more then, 10,000 balloons? Gotta pop.

S1lent

Hi,
If you are playing manual...and yes I do, you can avoid showing using "clue" by just hitting the clue after you have found the object and just hit clue to restart the timer.  Hope that makes sense and no I'm not drinking wine.

S1lent

jumperman1028

Clue is one of next weeks badge challenges I read. Will they give a new game or will it be one we have already got ?

Sue

It will be your choice of what you already own.

Meaning you will play for the badge with one you own.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview