This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Snowbird Solitaire : Win 35 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Clear 500 crystal layers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Cheshire cat badge

Started by Skylar,

Previous topic - Next topic

Skylar

swear2.gif Anbody figure this wonderland badge out I cant seem to figure it out

Mayhem

Set the difficulity level to easy and use the ShakinBake cheat. You should have the badge within the first 2 games.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

snap20

You have to flip over every cookie in on the board at once. So basically you have to find enough of the same cookie to flip them all. Using the "Swap" cookie is a good way to get them all, and the Wild cookies. Took me about 10 minutes to get the three required for the badge (did it twice in one game actually).

MsMissy

I got mine, but not in 2 games with the cheat. anyway was glad to have it.  cheerleading.gif     GL 2 y'all

bololly32

There's a video on how to do this on YouTube.  I can't post the link, but if you go to YouTube and search: "Pogo wonderland memories" it'll come up. 
Good luck.

kareml5

At the start of the game it shows you all the cookies... look and see what you have.. match up all of them but one kind, keep the one kind out of the matches... and about half way through the game you will be able to click on the kind you were saving and you will be able to get it. I got mine the first two games no problems you just have to match em and keep ONE kind of cookie to match later.. you can always check and see what you have and if you click on the one you are saving, click on it again to turn it back over.
It sounds alot harder then it is  wow.gif

snap20

Don't forget to use the "Hint" at the bottom left of the screen, that'll show you the entire board flipped over for a brief time.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview