This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Well I Give Up, You win POGO keep your @&$#@ Badge

Started by statenisland06,

Previous topic - Next topic

statenisland06

Hi everyone, I love all your post and read them daily. Well today I just give up on trying to get the Canasta Badge.
Every day this past week I tried and tried. Don't matter what I do I just can't seem to win the darn game. I even went and used BOTH Canasta Cheats and still got nothing. Oh well, what the heck. Pogo you blow..big time!
Have a good day everyone........Terry 

gran2x2

If you want..I will do it for you..I am good at Canasta and love the game..

statenisland06

Hi Gran2X2.....

That is sooooo nice of you! Thank you so much, I would love to have your help, How or what do I need to do?

I love the look of that badge, brings back a lot of memories.Wow now I guess I'm showing my age. Please let me no what I need to do I'm kinda new at this stuff. And again Gran2X2 Thank you.

Terry   ee4.gif 

shamoo

hi11.gif i went to 4 player game and played with bots wasnt too bad that way good luck
beer11.gif

gran2x2

send me a pm with pogo name and pw.. You can trust me..I have done badges for others here and am doing some now for a fellow badge lover..
You need 25 posts to use the pm system so check out the site and make some comments or offer some help..25 is easy to do.

statenisland06

Hi again Gran2X2...

I tried to send you a message but a flag comes up saying "NOT ALLOW TO SEND PERSONAL MESSAGE"
am I doing something wrong ??? What else would I be able to do.....if there is nothing then no problem
I guess I live without the badge. But really thank you from the heart.
Terry

gran2x2

just don

Being that it's my 1st day here, I'd still have to say that Gran knows best! I was able to help only 1 of my 3 friends in pogo this week, get this badge, the rest complained, or gave up? Seems like help was offered by Gran also?

gran2x2

Yes..I offered and she accepted but can't use the pm to pass me pogo info until she has 25 posts..  Canasta is pretty easy for me..just a little tedious..I have done 5 this week..lol..Guess I am a glutton for punishment.. hysterical.gif

statenisland06

Hi Gram2x2 and to all the others willing to help me.....

Thank you all.....But I would never on God's green earth be able to make 25 post. Gosh, this in itself is out of
my norm. I'm the one who sits by and just enjoys your site.
So to all Thank You and someday when I might reach that  # 25 may be I'll be able to help someone too.
Terry

snap20

Quote from: shamoo on March 29, 2011, 11:19:58 AM
hi11.gif i went to 4 player game and played with bots wasnt too bad that way good luck
beer11.gif
How did you get the badge playing with robots? I go into options and can't click anything, it's all grayed out. So I can't select to freeze the pile.

Skylar

hi11.gif  What I did was choose a room from the long list found an empty table and clicked play then a options window
opens up from this one you can change settings. check pile frozen option and it worked for me, I did my badge and my daughters badge this way

snap20

Quote from: Skylar on March 29, 2011, 04:14:29 PM
hi11.gif  What I did was choose a room from the long list found an empty table and clicked play then a options window
opens up from this one you can change settings. check pile frozen option and it worked for me, I did my badge and my daughters badge this way
Excellent! lol, thank you, now I have to buckle down and win some games.

whoneedsuanyway

what badge?

I got from rank 10-80 in about 2-3days and 80-100 in about 5

AngelEyes321

first time posting on here so hope I am in the right place lol..but in regard to the canasta badge ..if u go into the social room of anything goes there were a few ppl willing to help ppl get this badge....only took about 10 mins all up to get the badge...it works by not extending the time limit for the player thus forfieiting the game to ur oppenent...u cant do this with a bot for obvious reasons it has to be with a partner...good luck there is still time to get this badge.

just don

Welcome to the forum Angeleyes, and dang, it's now gonna be a few weeks before I can use this valuable info to help the "odd few out" get their badges. As for reaching #25 in posts, don't sweat the small stuff. It took me a few years here reading and learning before I ever posted a message.

harley89

I got it but I didnt like it.  It drove me crazy all those points just laying in that pile and I couldnt touch it.

Joe C

Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview