PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 03:46:10 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

pogo's surveys for gems

Started by wakizashi,

Previous topic - Next topic

wakizashi

Any body else notice that pogo has been getting more an more stingy about the gems they give out for surveys.  Regularly do the movie survey, originaly worth 78 gems, them it was 38, now its only worth 20.   low blow.gif Don't even get me on the offers that I completed and didn't get the gems for.   rolleyes.gif   Sorry, just had to vent  swear2.gif swear2.gif

playerkane

Hey Wakizashi,
I do sympathize with you. It's very cool for Pogo and Peanut Labs to offer gems for surveys. It would be even better if they would release the gems when you fullfill the task at hand. I just recently wrote them about not receiving gems for 2 different tasks. I am still getting the two company's emails, so I know there isn't a problem in that area. I did receive one reply back from peanut labs letting me know they received my question and gave me a help ticket. That was a week ago.  impatience.gif  So let's see what happens.
Good Luck in your quest for gems.

Johnny5

Yes, they do seem to be stingy with giving out the gems lately.  I have done many of their surveys, sometimes spending a half hour and receive nothing. Other times I do 5 mins of work and receive alot of gems for it, go figure. Playerkane, I am surprised that you even received a help ticket. I have emailed the companies many times and got no feedback whatsoever. It is kind of fun doing the surveys though. It is like gambling, sometimes you win and sometimes you don't, lol! Good luck to you both!  tumbsup.gif

snap20

I signed up to do surveys and have never gotten an offer to do one.

Johnny5

Quote from: snap20 on March 22, 2011, 05:52:22 PM
I signed up to do surveys and have never gotten an offer to do one.

Go to this Pogo link, there should be a lot of surveys and offers on this page. Also at the top of the survey page there should be a profile survey. Sometimes there are several of these. If you fill these out you should get a bunch of surveys sent to this page every day or so. I get a lot of them for 20 gems a survey. They take about 15 to 20 minutes to complete. These ones are my favorite to do and they almost always pay!  cheesy.gif  I hope this can help you. Have a good night.

http://www.pogo.com/surveys/surveysoffers.do?intcmp=cp_MTX_promopage_so

snap20

Quote from: WingsLikeEagles on March 22, 2011, 10:28:00 PM
Go to this Pogo link, there should be a lot of surveys and offers on this page. Also at the top of the survey page there should be a profile survey. Sometimes there are several of these. If you fill these out you should get a bunch of surveys sent to this page every day or so. I get a lot of them for 20 gems a survey. They take about 15 to 20 minutes to complete. These ones are my favorite to do and they almost always pay!  cheesy.gif  I hope this can help you. Have a good night.

I went through the "starter" questionnaire again. We'll see if I get any offers this time. I filled it out before and have never gotten anything from it.

wakizashi

you need to check daily, I usually pop over 2-3 times a day, some are only on for a short time. hi11.gif

kimberb

There is currently one offer that all you have to do is watch the very short video and you will get 1 gem for your time. The video is all of about 15 seconds. Be sure to wait for the offer to tell you that you received your gem before hitting the 'close' button at the bottom of the video.

Kim
Kim

pogo 101

we never get offers for free gems in the UK its really annoying.  Gems are also more expensive in the UK too.  Pogo doesnt really give any incentives to their UK members to stay members.   even the JP spinner doesnt give out gems in the UK only tokens or wallpaper    girls18.gif

kimberb

Quote from: pogo 101 on March 23, 2011, 03:24:04 PM
even the JP spinner doesnt give out gems in the UK only tokens or wallpaper    girls18.gif

The JP spinner on the U.S. site doesn't give many gems spins either. I rarely get gems, wallpaper or anything else. My main account has never gotten a screensaver and I have only gotten 1 wallpaper. Gems... I have gotten maybe 3 times total from spins.

Kim
Kim

pogo 101

but just being given to oportunity to win them would make UK players feel a bit more valued i think.. at the moment in the US it costs $39.99 for 760 gems in the uk it costs £25 for 500 gems which works out at the same amount of money.  I sometimes think that pogo dont value their UK fans.

snap20

Quote from: WingsLikeEagles on March 22, 2011, 10:28:00 PM

Just wanted to thank you for the link and for everyone explaining a little bit about this page. I still haven't had a single survey offer (i check a couple times a day) but watching the videos and getting a gem for each is working for me. I just let the video play and go to a different tab to continue whatever I'm doing while it plays. Up to 10 free gems so far. Don't really have much of a use for gems but I'm sure I'll use them to buy the chance at badges in the future.

Johnny5

No problem Snap, we should share the wealth right, lol. I have had a lot of people help me here as well, they are very friendly and always glad to help.  tumbsup.gif
Just like Wakizashi said you need to check back daily in order to make sure that you catch all of the surveys that they offer you. Just check the top of the survey page. It should be in the same place that you clicked on to fill out the starter questionnaire. I am surprised that this didn't generate more surveys for you. Anyways good luck to you in your quest for gems and have a good day!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview