PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 11:00:56 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help! Wrong Applet Error??

Started by roadwarrior,

Previous topic - Next topic

roadwarrior

I don't get it....I just got done playing boggle.  I played FCS for a while, and then monopoly slots.

Those games loaded fine.

Then I go into Canasta...and I get applet load error and Java can't be found. 

Then 2 seconds later, I wonder into wonderland memories, and the game loads just fine.

Back to Canasta....applet load error.

I go into stellar sweeper, game loads fine.  So do 5 other games.

Back to Canasta....applet load error.

What the heck is going on, how do I fix this?  Thanks!!
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

wakizashi

help.gif panic button.gif  I think is pogo, I am getting same things.  The websight was going nuts for me also, I first got an extra person badge option, then came up about ten.  Then couldn't get the full pages to load, then went back to my new second personal badge, but still can't load the game.   Seams like a usual tuesday thing were they try to do something and mess themselves up.   swear2.gif swear2.gif

gran2x2

Yep..it's Pogo..I just tried jin and got same thing so I tried the (NEW) clue episode and applet again so It's gotta be the site..GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR ..

Joe C

The only browser that works for me right now on both computers is Mozilla Firefox.

I am getting the error from Google Chrome on my powerful computer.

I am getting the error from Internet Explorer on two separate computers. tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

MsMissy

Well i see pogo is up too its old tricks again lol I havent tried any games yet, but will in a bit & see if i get what that Error word. If so i no its pogo as i only use Internet Explorer which pogo recommends.  Gl to all who are still trying to play whatever game that you want.    hi11.gif

gran2x2

I removed and re-installed java and still get the error on IE..FF..and Chrome..Guess I'll go get my hair done and hope for a fix while I am gone..lol..

wakizashi

well, still cant do it on my desktop, however it works on my wifes laptop, very odd because both are using internet explorer, only difference is the desk top has windows 7 and the laptop is running off of windows vista  rolleyes.gif

S1lent

Hi,
I tried canasta using FF.  It loaded ok for me.

Please keep us posted on what you find.

S1lent

just don

I've been using FF today, working on a badge in canasta, with no issues. Finished a badge in lottso earlier, while reading the morning paper, same browser. I did help another friend last week by suggesting she restart her computer, and use FF. Many just forget to restart their computers at times, often solves many problems.

Mayhem

According to Pogo on Facebook, they said to clear your Java cache and that should resolve your issue.

http://help.pogo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2250/kw/java%20cache#cache
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

just don

Mayhem, I'm not trying to say you, or pogo are wrong, but I think Gran has already tried that? Earlier post from her here.........word on the street, is she is gonna be very cute after her hair is done?

gran2x2

I have done it twice..no help..cleared all cache on 3 browsers etc and nothing has helped..

gran2x2

Ok..It worksd for me now after I did java delete for the third time..I just did a java file delete after reinstalling java and it seems to working.. I hope this helps someone else..I am using Chrome  which you need to delete it's cache also..

mrsjoe

Quote from: gran2x2 on April 05, 2011, 12:00:24 PM
I have done it twice..no help..cleared all cache on 3 browsers etc and nothing has helped..

I cleared the java twice also and reinstalled java, didn't' work. Using FF.
I am wondering if it depends which windows you are using. It won't work  on my main computer, which is Vista. But I fired up the old laptop which has XP and  it works.
I think someone else mentioned something similar, would work with Windows 7 & but not Vista. Anyone using Vista and able to get all the games to work?

gran2x2

Make sure you delete java files after you reinstall..I didn't first time  but did second time and it worked..I have xp..Maybe now I can go do a friends gin badges..lol..

kimberb

Pogo has several limited Edition things in the Mall that is slowing down Pogo in general. The Mall doesn't open very well and is causing the same problem with the French Mall.

I think that is why you can't get into the games like usual it's not your computers.

Kim

r2.gif
Kim

roadwarrior

Help me!!!

I've done everything pogo has told me to do, everything you guys have suggested I do...I can get into any and every game in pogo BUT canasta.  I can not play canasta..I can play any other game you can imaginable.  I've done everything...what I am missing?

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

roadwarrior

Quote from: Homer on April 05, 2011, 03:48:29 PM
Maybe pogo is having issues with canasta.

THats what I tried to tell them..but they told me it's a problem on "my end" and told me all this crap to do to "fix" the "issue"

Homer

I'm having issues with Pucks Peak today. I keep getting booted every game and I get a message saying it's pogo's fault and there is nothing you can do but try again later.  swear2.gif

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview