PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 08:28:58 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

help on a couple old badges/ games

Started by jumperman1028,

Previous topic - Next topic

jumperman1028

I need 2 more games in my 09 badge album and one is Tumble Bees and you have to spell the Buzz word 25 times. I have tried and tried like I would have BU THEN two stars and it always spells something besides BUZZ lol. Any advice on how to get it? Also the other one is a card game Euchre  and I have no idea how to play it. Just curious if and how everyone did the tumble bees one .. will I just have to spell it flat out without trying to use the stars. Thanks for any help.

~buttercup~

the buzz word is the word in the box at the top. if you spell out that word you get bonus points. to get the badge you have to spell out the word in the box not the word buzz. that's just what it's called. hope that helps.

jumperman1028

Buttercup Thank you !! Yes it helped.Cant believe all the time I wasted by not actually reading how to play the challenge right lol.. Again I sure Thank You    tumbsup.gif

Joe C

Double-browse on Euchre, play on different teams, have one team always TAKE IT ALONE/OFFER IT UP ALONE.
tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

jumperman1028

Thanks Joe but I am totally lost at this game.. no idea how to play it.

Joe C

Well, if you want, I can win it for you. You can PM me. I happen to activated it for my two profiles this week as a personal challenge. Anyone else need help with Euchre?  tumbsup.gif

jumperman1028

Quote from: Joe C on April 07, 2011, 05:59:33 PM
Well, if you want, I can win it for you. You can PM me. I happen to activated it for my two profiles this week as a personal challenge. Anyone else need help with Euchre?  tumbsup.gif
Thank you  tumbsup.gif

Joe C

jumperman1028

Joe C

Quote from: jumperman1028 on April 08, 2011, 03:59:44 PM
  Sounds like a plan  cheesy.gif
You have the badge and the 2009 album badge. All personal information is deleted.
tumbsup.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview