This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Extra Personal Badges now available

Started by cowboy63,

Previous topic - Next topic

cowboy63

You can now purchase extra personal badges.

I would imagine that you would still have to do them in 1 week from activation.

pete379

What a bunch of hogwash. Pogo has really pushed it now!! Buying personal challenges? PAAALEASE. I will NEVER purchase a personal challenge.   ass.gif so there POGO!

gran2x2

no-no.gif panic button.gif I see it now..Pogo future will be ..we have to "buy" weekly challenge badges.. swear2.gif

snap20

I thought they were going to lower it to 8 anyway? Ah well. I won't buy gems but have some from the surveys and offers page so might use them for that. Nothing else to use them on (I don't really buy mini mall stuff).

C~M

Quote from: snap20 on April 07, 2011, 08:39:04 PM
Nothing else to use them on (I don't really buy mini mall stuff).

You can buy mix & match badges or if you get 86 you can buy an album

snap20

Quote from: Crazy~Man on April 07, 2011, 09:39:56 PM
You can buy mix & match badges or if you get 86 you can buy an album
Do you "win" the badges after you buy them? Or is it just like...buying a badge, then you have a badge you don't work for. I guess I never looked into them.

Edit: never mind. I checked it out and that's how it works. Only got 52 Gems, but I'll probably hold out and just buy an album.

just don

I have every weekly badge from 2003 on, are there earlier badges? Will this allow me to earn a few special edition badges that I do not have? Pogo's vague description answers neither of these questions.

Joe C

Quote from: just don on April 08, 2011, 09:47:49 AM
I have every weekly badge from 2003 on, are there earlier badges? Will this allow me to earn a few special edition badges that I do not have? Pogo's vague description answers neither of these questions.
July 2003 is the first month weekly badges were offered. You can win them again if you have blank spots in your album, or you can win them x2, x3 etc.

You cannot currently buy Special Edition badges (like win 5 challenges July 4-18 2004) to try to win them if you missed them at the time they were offered.

Also, it seems weird that PREMIUM and MIX badges you can activate over and over again, but only one time with this offering from Pogo. I wonder what their take rate will be (how many people actually will spend gems)

I might spend that if I got an extra challenge each week, but really, to win a badge x1? No thanks. tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

mycatownsme

Yes, I agree with you Joe. I hope the demand is very low for these as they are offered.
If we can resist those badges for a while longer, we may get a deal that seems to be much more fair.
But I would do this offer if they were for the Special Edition Badges from the past.  tumbsup.gif

just don

Thanks for the info Joe, you saved me from wasting gems on a "pogo get rich" scheme.

Sue

You can only buy five per week.

Bascially it is one offer for 50 gems for 5 personal challenges.

Live chat told me that they did NOT have to be done within a week but I do not

believe them as they say expire in 4 days etc just like the weeklies state.

cowboy63

It seems to be a way to appeal to those that would like more personal challenges per week
and yet still make a profit from it, business is as business does.

I am caught up on all challenges and have no reason to partake but can see the the reasoning.

The more you want the more you pay, no thank you, Pogo.

edfshr

I can understand where a newer member looking at 2018 before completing all of the challenge albums might be tempted to speed up the process once in a while.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview