PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 11:02:43 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

FB Cityville

Started by IndianLover,

Previous topic - Next topic

IndianLover

I have a question I play in Facebook A LOT. I am just curious if there is any intention of ever making an auto for Cityville? TY

Mistyeyed

why would you even need an auto for the games in there..

IndianLover

Quote from: Mistyeyed on April 18, 2011, 11:56:21 AM
why would you even need an auto for the games in there..
Just for visiting my crazy amount of niehgbors!

lilsh0rtii445

i'm not understanding. i'm active in 2 facebook games and would never want an auto to play for me. not quite sure how you would get an auto to play for you.

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Mistyeyed

i play several of the facebook games also and i dont see any sense in having an auto for them..they arent like the pogo games where you get bad ges and all,you just work on them..

lilsh0rtii445

CindyLouWho

I mostly play Family Feud there & the hidden objects games. 

IndianLover

Just forget I even asked the question, geez!

harley89

Quote from: IndianLover on April 20, 2011, 11:03:12 AM
Just forget I even asked the question, geez!

I understand after refusing to farm I got sucked in and it takes over .

IndianLover

Quote from: harley89 on April 20, 2011, 06:41:23 PM
I understand after refusing to farm I got sucked in and it takes over .

Thanks Harley it does take alot of time.  I know there is a site that has one but it doesn't work with Chrome and Chrome seems to work the best for me with the games on FB.  I have a friend that uses it and she makes some serious money everyday, wish that was me so I can build the city I want lol.

harley89

Well it got worse for me I now have 2 farms

Homer

gran2x2

I don't play nothin on FB..I refuse to get addicted to any more games... hysterical.gif I already spend wayyyyy to much time online when I should be walking or doing something constructive. to keep my older axx healthy..

harley89

Mistyeyed

i followed a lot of the games when i first got on facebook,now i just play cityville and frontierville..takes up too much time trying to carry a lot of the games..i have been spending more time on these than i have on pogo lately though..

harley89

I guess I enjoy Farmville cause we no longer operate on a large scale .  I just grow veggies for my own table. And we got out of the cattle business(As much as I cussed cows and bulls I really miss having them around) And I am nagging hubby to rebuild chicken pen cause I really miss fresh eggs.  You havent had an egg untill you take from under a hen and then fix it. And no I never did my own milk and butter cheaper to buy than spend the time making. Same for pickles although I may can some of those this year. The way my bunch eats fried pickles might be cheaper.  So I guess farmville fills a little gap in my life (I miss it but wouldnt go back its alot of work I can shut farmville off and go to bed.) And for Homer and Mayhem you havent had a real steak until you raise it have it processed and slapped that hunk of beef on a grill. 

Homer

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview