PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 05:52:10 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Diner Dash Family Style

Started by Angel2599,

Previous topic - Next topic

Angel2599

sad.gif  Believe it or not I know this game is discontued, but I had bought it when it was on sale a day ago, and I downloaded the game from my email. I wanted this because it has cute minis. But the problem is I got the cheat for this and It sometimes does not meet the goal to go on to the next level. What must it be set at?

Thanks in advance

C~M

sorry to tell you but all the autos for the download games suck and they never have updated any of them. You basically wasted your money. There are several topics on this on the forum. I am sorry you didn't read it better before wasting that money.

Angel2599

C~M

Then play it by hand as all of the autos have recommended settings set every time you run them. The auto to my knowledge will not get you anywhere fast, if at all.

disneyland lady

Wouldn't it be nice if the autos that we bought for downloadable games actually did work? Or at least if Badgehelp would acknowledge that they do not? And while this subject has been run into the ground on this site, many do not come here before they fork out the bucks for the cheats. I certainly feel "cheated". Since there have not been many new autos (due to their not being very many new games), it would seem that they would have the time to use their talents towards making those autos function.

harley89

So true Disney during this down time alot of autos could be repaired.

Joe C

Quote from: harley89 on April 20, 2011, 05:43:55 AM
So true Disney during this down time alot of autos could be repaired.
Maybe if we pretended To Go Games had something to do with Facebook we could get some movement on these non-functional cheats.
tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

harley89

What is it with facebook.  Pogo squeezes every dime they can from us and gives it away on facebook.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview