PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 03:54:04 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Updated Pogo "Helpers"

Started by Playhawke,

Previous topic - Next topic

Playhawke

I for one was feeling really bitter toward Badgehelp, one by one the helpers would not work. When I went to the website, basically they had posted they wee not working on them anymore. swear2.gif
BUT, slowly the helpers are getting fixed, so nice to see that badgehelp is starting to care again cheerleading.gif
Just because EA is screwing up POGO, some of us want to finish what badges we don't have as of yet.
I have every badge book that came out, and completed them, but I refuse to buy anymore, I have skipped the last two, Pogo is losing it's fun! vomit.gif
I think you will see Pogo slowly die away if EA keeps up the greed run going on.
Really fed up with the whole thing! diablo.gif

just don

EA has definitely been been switching things up a bunch over the past year, but Pogo will never die, and in my book, BH has done a banner job of trying to keep their programs up to date with the pogo game changes....think "flash", just for starters.

Last month was a "premium album dream", and BH had every program updated and working well. I'd guess they care a great deal about keeping customers happy?!

As for the badges you are having trouble with, just ask for help here. Don't get fed up, earn a badge and do the happy dance....why am I thinking of a penguin movie now?

MsMissy

i agree with you Playhawke, im so mad at badgehelp as im now playing Lottso by hand as i downloaded the cheats like i do every wek before the badge day & alot of them wont play. its like Lottso now, which the cheat wont play & many more i have gotten in the past. I hope they will wake up & get these cheats working right & keep trying to out smart pogo. Like you i havent bought only 2 badge books lately. Im about 4 or 5 behind & impatience.gif just gonna wait til BH getss those cheats right & books go on sale.   impatience.gif

Homer

Autolotto v3.6 worked perfectly for this weeks challenge

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

just don

Likewise, here Homer. In fact I've been working on rank there for about the last week....a slow long journey indeed. Again, I'd urge those that are feeling frustrated, to ask for help.

timeforme

I have used auto's for about 3 years now. I have been trying to ween myself off of them slowly, but just like scrabble this week I had to break down. I don't like that game, LOL. Most I've  have to update because I don't use them,  but when I do update I have not had any problem with them not running good. I'm bad at times they are a habit.

Playhawke

hi11.gif Hats off to Badgehelp, some of the helpers are fixed, but, alas, I have not been on Pog for a week now, I just looked now and thought, wow, I have not stayed away this long before.. Not sure if it is a good sogn or not.  cheesy.gif

Will give Pogo another shot, and see if the helpers all work today, zippeaks is usually always good, never had a problem with the tank one either.

Take care all, will be back soon. football4.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview