PlayBuddy
September 09, 2024, 10:08:09 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Merge Academy : Complete 20 orders this week! [Download Cheat]
Snowbird Solitaire : Make 260 streaks this week! [Download Cheat]
Payday Freecell HD : Place 300 cards in the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pre-Paid broadband card

Started by pete379,

Previous topic - Next topic

pete379

Hi All, I am goin on a little trip and want to connect to the internet. Anyone know of a pre-paid card I can get for my laptop? help.gif I don't want to buy a device to connect since I already have one, and it will be in use on another pc. I am not sure where to go or how to find one. Thanks for your help!!

gran2x2

My daughter got a usb thingy from best Buy that let her get internet while traveling..I think Staples and office Depot has them too..Also a lot of cell phones will let you get wifi..Check yours if you have a cell plan..

lilsh0rtii445

I have a smartphone and I downloaded PDAnet in the Android Market. My phone came with a USB cable. All you have to do is download that app, install the drivers on your computer, and you're good to go!

If you don't have a smartphone, i'm not sure how you would go about doing it. That is a question for Homer.

pete379

Thanks gran n lil, but I don't have a smart phone. Gran I have a usb thingy...lol, but it's in use right now! Thanks for trying to help!! tumbsup.gif

Homer

coffee shops, hotels and restaurants sometimes have free wifi

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Sue

Cell Phone companies can help you. You just plug it in.

I knew someone who got one in the summer while camping.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview