PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 04:41:14 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

3 Free Clue Episodes

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

You can now get Berlin in the Balance, The Cairo Caper and Terror on the Thames Clue episodes for free.

http://www.pogo.com/store/cluess/edit.do?sort=price_low_high

These were originally priced at 20 and 40 gems each (for non club pogo members).
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

CindyLouWho

snap20

Why can't they do this for premium badge albums??  slap1.gif

LOL...Thanks Mayhem!

Joe C

Quote from: Mayhem on May 17, 2011, 10:49:06 AM
You can now get Berlin in the Balance, The Cairo Caper and Terror on the Thames Clue episodes for free.

http://www.pogo.com/store/cluess/edit.do?sort=price_low_high

These were originally priced at 20 and 40 gems each (for non club pogo members).
This is apparently a limited-time offer, so go there and download the cases. You do not need to play them immediately, just download them.
tumbsup.gif

If you already bought them, you are not getting a refund.
hi11.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

jumperman1028

I always buy them as soon as they come out. Just think if I had waited I woulda saved 60 gems lol...  giggle2.gif

MsMissy

Tks for the info mayhem, but darn i already bought them when they came out & played them. Shame on Pogo.  shocked.gif

Maddymad

Just wanted to let all know that I just got a refund from the 3 free clues pogo offered.  Go to Help, Click on Contact us and wait for an agent to speak with.  Let them know you bought them and they'll refund your 60 gems right then and there!!!   mexican.gif

Joe C

Quote from: Maddymad on May 22, 2011, 03:04:01 PM
Just wanted to let all know that I just got a refund from the 3 free clues pogo offered.  Go to Help, Click on Contact us and wait for an agent to speak with.  Let them know you bought them and they'll refund your 60 gems right then and there!!!   mexican.gif
I heard they were giving back if you requested it. I personally will not be requesting it, but suggest anyone that wants to should contact Pogo Help.

tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

C~M

Quote from: Maddymad on May 22, 2011, 03:04:01 PM

If you do go request your Gems back and get them, I wouldn't post here stating you did as they are watching, lol

ozcar

Too bad the free episodes for CP players aren't also free for non paying CP players.

C~M

Quote from: ozcar on May 23, 2011, 04:16:01 PM
Too bad the free episodes for CP players aren't also free for non paying CP players.

They were only FREE for like 3 days I think. And all episodes are for everyone if you buy them or if they are free.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview