PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 01:15:54 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

POPPIT RANKS

Started by DarylD,

Previous topic - Next topic

DarylD

Ok, I have a question.  Does Poppit rank up faster on the harder level or is it strictly how many games you win? Thanks

C~M

I rhink it is by prizes dropped, just like The Poppit Show

Squid

Remind me, please, Mr. LunaticGuy.... do you drop more prizes on the harder levels?  My puter plays this game soooo slowly, regardless of setting.  If I can get more per game, I'd like to.  I can't believe they raised those ranks by 100%.  Blechhh.

Homer

Quote from: Squid on May 28, 2011, 10:23:34 AM
Remind me, please, Mr. LunaticGuy.... do you drop more prizes on the harder levels?  My puter plays this game soooo slowly, regardless of setting.  If I can get more per game, I'd like to.  I can't believe they raised those ranks by 100%.  Blechhh.

It should be the same amount of prizes.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Squid

Quote from: Homer on May 28, 2011, 10:31:29 AM
It should be the same amount of prizes.
Tx, boss.  I guess I might as well play on EASY so as not to fluster the beleaguered auto.

DarylD

Thanks, I'm going to the easy too.  Now, if we could only figure a way to keep flash from slowing down the game.  Those extra ranks are going to take weeks and weeks at this rate! sad.gif

Joe C

In the old days, Poppit was based on Rank Points (which it still is today) and you got more rank points for Skill Level 2 and even more for Skill Level 3. Unfortunately, none of the other sites retain the rank information, although I have it on my spreadsheet for ranks 1-50. Rank 10 is 80 RP, rank 20 = 180, rank 30 = 380, rank 40 = 680 and rank 50 =1080.

No matter what skill level you play, you only make progress if you WIN the game. Losing 100 games in a row will not move the percentage to next rank (%TNR) at all, even if you release 1,000 total prizes.

I suggest setting the auto to only play "perfect" boards or leave 1-2 balloons remaining while playing on Skill Level 3. Do not set the auto to use the Pin or Weight powerups. Now, if there was a Flash reset option.......

tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

C~M

Quote from: DarylD on May 29, 2011, 07:37:06 AM
Thanks, I'm going to the easy too.  Now, if we could only figure a way to keep flash from slowing down the game.  Those extra ranks are going to take weeks and weeks at this rate! sad.gif

Like I said before get the auto makers to add an auto refresh to the auto.

S1lent

Hi,
There is a direct corrolation between games won and prizes awarded. Each game awards 13-15 prizes based on the number of "power-up".  It takes 3 games to move up 1 percent when going to rank 72.  Thus it will take 300 games to move up one rank.  Bad news...when going from rank 60 to 61, it was taking 4 games to move up one rank.  Seems like it would take more games per percent at the higher ranks.

Well, set the auto and let it go.....
S1lent

raine56

This going to take forever.  My auto does its best but runs very slowly.  I have swapped to bowling for the moment as it still plays well.  At rank 59 in bowling whereas poppit after weeks of playing only rank 63.

C~M

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview