Sweet Tooth Town : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Poppit! Bingo : Daub 1500 numbers this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Garden HD : Remove 2200 tiles this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

New ranks Pogo Bowl and Yahtzee

Started by Magzy,

Previous topic - Next topic

Magzy

New ranks added to Pogo Bowl and Yahtzee also.  Going to try my luck with one of those and maybe one of the helpers will work.

just don

Ty, and I have found backspin works very well. Last time I used alotzee it also ran like a charm.

MsMissy

My backspin wwwwwwwwont even win a game & im sure i have the new version. been practing everyday for awhile with cheat, but it just dont win, so not gonna buy that book for awhile. I play better by hand, then backspin does, but it gets tiring for me& my little finger . Gl to all who can play though.  sad.gif

Squid

geeez, they must be losing a fair amount of playership that they are increasing the ranks and badges on so many games at once.  How many does this make now?  7 games?

Word Search
Word Whomp
Pogo Bowl
Yahtzee
Poppit
Hog Heaven
Tri Peaks

What am I missing?

Homer

Quote from: Squid on June 09, 2011, 08:39:41 AM
geeez, they must be losing a fair amount of playership that they are increasing the ranks and badges on so many games at once.  How many does this make now?  7 games?

Word Search
Word Whomp
Pogo Bowl
Yahtzee
Poppit
Hog Heaven
Tri Peaks

What am I missing?

your sanity? hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on June 09, 2011, 08:39:41 AM

Word Search
Word Whomp
Pogo Bowl
Yahtzee
Poppit
Hog Heaven
Tri Peaks

What am I missing?

Payday Freecell.

Joe C

Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

S1lent

Greeting,
While playing POGO Bowl, I got tired of getting accused of using an auto ( which I do).  I try to play in the empty rooms but it is crowded. So I found something that has worked for me.  I moved "down" to the non-club member and have not had one person "chirp" at me.  I have made it to rank 62 on both accounts and have pick up 4 perfect games.

Well good luck and enjoy.

S1lent

Joe C

Quote from: s1lent on June 17, 2011, 03:18:32 PM
Greeting,
While playing POGO Bowl, I got tired of getting accused of using an auto ( which I do).  I try to play in the empty rooms but it is crowded. So I found something that has worked for me.  I moved "down" to the non-club member and have not had one person "chirp" at me.  I have made it to rank 62 on both accounts and have pick up 4 perfect games.

S1lent
I find TEMPORARY MEMBERS room work well, although I really do not care what people type in the chat box.

From time to time people make snide remarks, but usually I am at work or doing something else. Also, it helps to run two computers and play in the same room. People think my two auto programs are "cancelling each other out" instead of just making rank progress.

If you never type anything in the chat box, Pogo will leave you alone.
tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Homer

Quote from: s1lent on June 17, 2011, 03:18:32 PM
Greeting,

S1lent

I love when Backspin gets a 300 game so I can watch the room go BONKERS!  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview