This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Snowbird Solitaire : Win 35 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Clear 500 crystal layers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Poppit Power Ups

Started by Stinkerbell,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

So, when they shut down Pogo on Monday night, they "enhanced" the game somehow and now you have to use the PUs. Is there a reason this was necessary? Am I missing something here?  According to Pogo, that's the new way to play the game and it's not going to be fixed.

snap20

That's pretty dumb. So apparently they don't give points of unused power ups anymore then. What happens if you clear all the balloons but have both power ups left? Do they force you to undo and use the power ups to pop the balloons?

ozcar

That's not all.  You can't play Poppit Sprint without linking it to your facebook account.  What if you don't have or want a friggen facebook account??

Stinkerbell

Quote from: ozcar on June 10, 2011, 04:27:27 PM
That's not all.  You can't play Poppit Sprint without linking it to your facebook account.  What if you don't have or want a friggen facebook account??

I've been playing it for days without linking it. I don't even have a facebook account. When did they switch it?  Plus I heard that soon it will be a full fledged Pogo game with ranks and badges, too.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: snap20 on June 10, 2011, 01:19:23 PM
Do they force you to undo and use the power ups to pop the balloons?

That's exactly what they force you to do.

I'm trying to figure out the best settings for ThunderPopper2, and I'm not having a lot of luck because if I choose to always use the pushpin and the weight, and the auto tries to play the game, if the PU changes the win factor, it starts a new game.  I wish this auto had a setting to skip any games with PUs in it.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: ozcar on June 10, 2011, 04:27:27 PM

I discovered that on Mozilla it won't load and all you get is that Link To Facebook thing, but on IE the game loads and plays just fine without having to link to anything.

snap20

Quote from: Stinkerbell on June 10, 2011, 10:56:45 PM
I discovered that on Mozilla it won't load and all you get is that Link To Facebook thing, but on IE the game loads and plays just fine without having to link to anything.
Works fine for me in Firefox. The facebook message is there, but it's under the game play area. Just had to wait for the game to load, and it worked fine.

Squid

I love it when Pogo 'fixes' things that aren't broken.   <--- insert sarcasm here.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: snap20 on June 11, 2011, 02:17:07 AM
Works fine for me in Firefox. The facebook message is there, but it's under the game play area. Just had to wait for the game to load, and it worked fine.

It never finishes loading for me. Oh well, at least I can play it on IE. I hope we get credit for all the coins when/if it becomes a Pogo Game.

Stinkerbell

ozcar

Quote from: snap20 on June 11, 2011, 02:17:07 AM

It seems to work today.  It didn't work on Firefox for me for several days so I lost out on the bonus coins and have to start all over again.  Friggen POGO/EA.

Stinkerbell

Stinkerbell

Well, they're still not working. Thunderpopper plays well, but as soon as it uses the PU and that changes the win status of the game, meaning how many balloons are left behind, it clicks new game.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview