PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 08:26:39 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

New To Cheats

Started by darsue,

Previous topic - Next topic

darsue

Hi everyone! 

I'm new to this whole ''cheats'' thing...can someone please help me out in understanding how it works?    help.gif  I don't even know if my smiley ''help'' guy worked?  lol  I'm not very computer literate.  I clicked on the smiley guy and all that came up was the word help.gif?

Thank you,
Darsue

C~M

well, you go to www.BadgeHelp.com and download any cheat aka auto for any Pogo game you choose. Then you install the auto and then you go to Pogo and get that game loaded up as if you were going to play it yourself. Finally, you start the auto you just installed and it takes over and plays the game. Each auto has a limited amount of "Free" time to let you see if it will work on your computer and for you to see if it is worth buying. After the "Free" trial time is up it will tell you so and if you want to continue using it you must buy it. Most people that are into cheating to get badges choose the package of all of their autos as it is way less then buying them one at a time. And yes, your smilies show up as words until you post them, lol

darsue

OMG!   shocked.gif  It actually plays the game for me??  Now, please explain to me why people would join a game site, if they don't want to play the games?  lol  It doesn't make much sense to me...  Oh, and btw, thank you for the quick response!   tumbsup.gif  Have a great night!

harley89

Quote from: darsue on June 16, 2011, 09:28:14 PM
OMG!   shocked.gif  It actually plays the game for me??  Now, please explain to me why people would join a game site, if they don't want to play the games?  lol  It doesn't make much sense to me...  Oh, and btw, thank you for the quick response!   tumbsup.gif  Have a great night!

Another one.  If you are here to have fun you are welcome using autos is not required.  If you are here to stir the pot. You will Meet Homer later.  It wont be pretty. Homer takes care of his peeps. Doesnt like people bashing them.  SO I hope you just want to have fun.  And to answer the question we have a badge addiction we want them all Yes its nuts and we all know it. But it is what we do.  We harm no one doing it.  And no we dont win anything on Pogo but screensavers and wallpapers.  SO like I said want to have fun great. But avoid posts like the one above.

MsMissy

Harley, i couldnt have said it any better then the words or message you put in here. Well said.  giggle2.gif

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Joe C

Quote from: darsue on June 16, 2011, 09:28:14 PM
In April of 2005, Pogo offered a Limited Edition badge for popping every balloon in Poppit. I practiced and practiced trying to pop every balloon for three days. I just could not do it.

I saw people that were able to get the badge with no problems. One player mentioned Badge Help and other people were complaining about "robots", "cheats", "autos" and the like. I decided to buy ThunderPopper for Poppit and Dottie's Dauber for Fortune Bingo. At first, I was very nervous about all of it, but I kept going. I got the Limited Edition badge and in June I ranked out in Poppit.

Pogo did not have the filters it does now, the ability to hide your profile from anyone not on your list, nor did we have the VP Minimizer, so I would get a ton of hate mail inside Pogo about being a cheater. That gave me the resolve to go all in. I bought a lot of cheat programs, one or two a month as I started to rank out of games. Finally, after buying about half of them at full price, I bought the $150-package and got them all. Later, I ran cheats on two computers, so that I would never have to play against regular Pogo players in games like Backgammon or Hearts.

To be frank with anyone that thinks using auto programs to "cheat" at Pogo for badges is wrong or evil, know that I pay full price for my membership and I buy everything that Pogo offers with badges, again at full price. I, along with a lot of my fellow cheaters, keep the lights on at Pogo, keeping your membership prices low. I have also helped many people here win games that they struggled with, either by playing it for them or explaining how to do it themselves.

In my experience, when people could see my stats, there were uneducated people that did nothing but wander from room to room, making sure that people were "not robots", doing things like starting a private chat, so that the auto would get confused, making sure people said TY/YW/WTG for every little thing that happened in the game, screaming at people that did not answer fast enough and checking stats. People would type in all caps, "You have played 1,000 games, cheater!" or "There is no way you can win 1,400 straight games of Popfu" when in fact, I did so naturally because I loved that game.  People accused me of cheating in games I actually played, like Mahjong Garden, where I played a Zodiac or two every day so I would not have to listen to the complaining of my evil ex-wife.

Pogo is an experience that you make for yourself. For me, I like getting badges and I get them over and over again. Other people like to say TY/YW over and over again. Others like to talk about how sick Uncle Jim is and such. If you came here to start stuff with us, know that we have heard it all before and have made our own choices. I do not go to their websites and blogs, bragging about how I use auto programs or how many badges I have. I respect their sites as I respect this site. Of course, if you meant no harm, then enjoy the ride and help yourself to the cookies.
tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

harley89

Blacklord4

You made my day joe.....you said it very good,i take my hat off to the good man...keep up the good work,my friend... cheesy.gif

darsue

To all of you that misunderstood...it was not my intentions to insult you or what you do.  I simply just didn't understand.  embarrassed.gif  I'm thick that way.   giggle2.gif   Please forgive me for my ignorance and I promise it won't happen ever again!   white flag.gif  I just recently have started getting into the ''badge'' thing, and I have to agree, some of them are pretty tough!  I spent almost a full week playing Stellar Sweeper, and on the last day, with only 2 hours to go, I still needed 5 more spins.  But, at 1am, I finally gave up.   sad.gif  I wasn't too thrilled about it and all the time I had spent working on it...for nothing!  I'm looking forward to checking out this new and obviously exciting adventure you all have here!  I apologize to you all...and homer, for any misunderstanding.  Thank you for being honest and straightening my  ass.gif  out.  Have a fantastic weekend everyone!   beer11.gif

harley89

No problem Darsue we welcome you with party hats and drinks flowing.  I didn't really think you were trying to insult us so I tried to be gentle as was Joe C.  We are a fun loving lot and love to harass each other especially our fearless leader Homer.  So join in you will soon learn the not so subtle art of harassing and taking things out of context and making it something else.  Have fun

Joe C

Sounds great darsue! Harley is the one that hands out the cookies. And the beer!
beer11.gif beer11.gif beer11.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

darsue

Thanks everyone for the second chance and the welcoming cookie!  MMMMMM   Looooove cookies!  lol  Now, if I could just figure out how to work this messaging font...lol  Told you I was slooooow!  Got myself a cocktail, as we speak!  Cheers to the Pogo Cheats Team!  Bottoms up!!!   ass.gif

Homer

Quote from: darsue on June 17, 2011, 03:26:04 PM
Thanks everyone for the second chance and the welcoming cookie!  MMMMMM   Looooove cookies!  lol  Now, if I could just figure out how to work this messaging font...lol  Told you I was slooooow!  Got myself a cocktail, as we speak!  Cheers to the Pogo Cheats Team!  Bottoms up!!!   ass.gif

check the help section

http://www.pogocheats.net/forum/index.php?action=help

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview