This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Crossword Cove Ranks

Started by TeaMomof7,

Previous topic - Next topic

Squid

I got ranked out on Crossword Cove.  Yippy!   Now I'll pop in every month or so to stay on top of it. 

Mistyeyed

ive been doing both sides also and im starting rank 48..could depend on what puzzle you do..easy med or hard.might be a different amount of letters to fill in.

Squid

You're right, Misty, it could be difficulty level - but Pogo also just screws up the bookkeeping sometimes.  I did every Trivial Pursuit day but was still a few days behind everyone else, as was the case with Word Search.   It's screwy, I tell ya!   jester.gif

Joe C

Quote from: Squid on April 22, 2010, 06:06:46 AM
I got ranked out on Crossword Cove.  Yippy!   Now I'll pop in every month or so to stay on top of it.  
Way to go, Squidward.

I have a couple of suggestions for people working on Crossword Cove.
1) Make sure that we you decide to "start" working on CC, force the cheat program to do the earliest week of Pogo and Pogo UK.
2) When switching between Pogo and Pogo UK, you need to close the game room.
3) Make a plan to play the game at least ONCE per week on each side while you are ranking up. If you are not catching up immediately, make sure to repeat step 1 each time you perform maintenance
4) When you finally get rank 50 (Hooray!) go to a monthly "maintenance" schedule like Squid is doing.
5) My suggestion for maintenance is on or after the first of the month. This way, if Pogo releases a new Mix and Match badge, then you have two months of Puzzles to get your new mix badge lots of time. (You will have a month on Pogo and a month of Pogo UK)
6) It takes approximately 90-120 minutes, including spins, to complete a month using the cheat.
7) I am able to help people get current with Crossword Cove, using the "Help With Badges/Challenges" thread. Once you are current, I would be available once a month to keep you current.

Finally, I would suggest playing this game with the auto and not trying to solve puzzles. It is much faster. If you stop a puzzle with missing letters, when you finish it on a replay, you do not get credit for ANY letters on the replay. This and not starting immediately are, in my opinion, the main reasons some people finished earlier than others.  tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

twinkle6590

I am almost to rank 49 and I am up to date on both sides. It isnt the number of puzzles you do, its the number of letters you put in. I could probably run it over night a few nights and get the last two ranks but I dont mind doing it every couple of days just to do something. WTG on those who have ranked out though

Squid

You're close, Twink!  WTG and it's great when you enjoy a game enough to play it by hand.

S1lent

Hi,
I noticed that when I use FireFox, It sometimes misses some of the calendar days...it also happened on "Trivial Pursuit Daily 20".  I haven't noticed it with IE. Could it be your screen resolution?

S1lent

Squid

I lost days on the games mentioned and I only played those games on IE.

tmonsteriii

i have ranked out, did it last week, got the very last badge.  good luck to all.  played both u.k. and u.s.

NellieAcres

I've been a 50 for awhile now which is good cause my auto don't work (no results qualify) so I have to ho thru and hint - solve every answer since I suck at crosswords.   Sent many TSR to badgehelp but I guess theres no updates yet..

C~M

Quote from: NellieAcres on June 19, 2011, 05:48:42 AM
Sent many TSR to badgehelp but I guess theres no updates yet..

The new autos have no TSR feature so your auto must be out of date. Other than that the Crossword Cove auto used to use a database from other users I think, and the fact most of us have reached the rank 50, we don't play it anymore.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview