Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

52 Card Pickup is Released

Started by C~M,

Previous topic - Next topic

C~M

Pogo released 52 Card Pickup. This game is Flash and has 50 ranks and 5 badges. You can play the game by adding it to your favorites or finding its listing under Card games.

Mistyeyed

i dont see the badges for this game or the new monopoly one listed in the game badge awards album,shouldnt they be in there.

blondie01

I have played 4 or 5 games and my token count has stayed the same. By any chance, does anyone know if we are supposed to receive tokens for playing or is this an error in the game?  Thanks   july4_2.gif

ozcar

Looks like you don't get anything.  I didn't receive any tokens either.

C~M

I am rank 6 I think and it says I get a badge at rank 10, we will see I guess. Same goes for the Monopoly game just released, I am rank 2 there and says I get a badge at rank 10.

wakizashi

why can't I find these games. are they maybe only on the UK sight or something.  magnifier.gif

C~M

Quote from: wakizashi on June 23, 2011, 04:07:14 AM
why can't I find these games. are they maybe only on the UK sight or something.  magnifier.gif

Nope, USA, gotta look under card games for 52 pickup and board games for just Monopoly, or just edit your favorites and look for same.

wakizashi

hi11.gif, Thanks, Silly me was looking for the little new game lable they usually put on them....

cheeky333

is it just for USA as im in UK and cant find it on my games list.

thanks

C~M

Quote from: cheeky333 on June 23, 2011, 02:00:02 PM
is it just for USA as im in UK and cant find it on my games list.

thanks

I don't know, have you signed in on the USA side to see if they are there?

gran2x2

roadwarrior

this game is boring.  No chat either.  I don't care for it.  52 card and the new monopoly not worth my time.
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

C~M

Quote from: roadwarrior on June 24, 2011, 01:32:40 PM
this game is boring.  No chat either.  I don't care for it.  52 card and the new monopoly not worth my time.

I prefer no chat, and I just made rank 8 in 52 card pickup. I am rank 12 in Classic Monopoly and got 1st badge!

Joe C

I am almost rank 20 in 52 Card Pickup! Good times!
tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

C~M

Joe C

Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

C~M

cowboy63

How can you tell how far it is to the next rank? I can't seem to find anything to tell me.

C~M

Quote from: cowboy63 on July 03, 2011, 10:37:50 PM
How can you tell how far it is to the next rank? I can't seem to find anything to tell me.

there is none, you have to hit a rank and it pops up within the game telling you that you made rank xx, and how many ranks till next badge. It sux kinda as I missed the Rank 50 pop-in and kept playing, lmao. At least the Monopoly Classic shows your rank.

cowboy63

Thanks Crazy, I will have to remember to watch for those.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview