This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Crossword Cove Badge

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

Anyone have trouble with getting credit for the latest badge in the summer garden book?

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

C~M

princess

If you mean the garden sand badge, yes!  I was just coming here to see if anyone else is having probs.  I am doing puzzles I already solved and using the hint button.  The challenge doesnt say it has to be new puzzles or that you cant use the hint button though.  Word Crosser isnt helping either.  Thanks to anyone who can give me some advice.

Joe C

tumbsup.gif
Quote from: Homer on June 29, 2011, 07:23:47 PM
Anyone have trouble with getting credit for the latest badge in the summer garden book?
Boss man. As you know, I get all badges x10. I have only been able to get to x9 and I have found that sometimes, I do not get credit for a puzzle or two. For example, I start US or UK side with 5 puzzles available and yet when I finish the 5 puzzles, I have only earned 3 or 4 of the 5 available. This means I did not receive credit for one or two puzzles.

When I get this badge for the tenth time, I will be starting on Sunday and have 14 available puzzles. I did the same this past Sunday.

Finally, you do not get credit for redoing puzzles you have previously solved. You can do them until you are blue in the face.
tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

princess

Finally, you do not get credit for redoing puzzles you have previously solved. You can do them until you are blue in the face.

I don't want tokens for previous puzzles but they should count for this badge since it doesn't say you cant do previous puzzles?  I am not getting credit for any puzzles for this badge done on hard level.  I am going to have to break down and contact pogo I guess.  I used the hint button a couple times, does that matter?

Joe C

Quote from: princess on July 06, 2011, 08:39:10 AM

I don't want tokens for previous puzzles but they should count for this badge since it doesn't say you cant do previous puzzles?  I am not getting credit for any puzzles for this badge done on hard level.  I am going to have to break down and contact pogo I guess.  I used the hint button a couple times, does that matter?

What I am saying is that for this badge, Pogo will only give you credit for completing 10 NEW puzzles that you have not already solved. You cannot activate 10 puzzles you already finished, as Pogo does not consider these solved hard puzzles. Pogo routinely has poorly written challenge requirements. That is Pogo's fault. tumbsup.gif

I do not make the Pogo rules. I just have to follow them. Best to wait until you have 10 (or more) new puzzles available. Remember that you can play both Pogo US and Pogo UK for this badge, as long as you play new, unsolved puzzles.

A new puzzle is added to both US and UK every day.
tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

princess

Well I did todays badge and got no credit.   crying10.gif help.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview