This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

thunderpopper settings

Started by princess,

Previous topic - Next topic

princess

Can anyone tell me if there is a way to set thunderpopper so the darn thing doesn't pop every balloon every game.  Nothing says I am running an auto program like popping every balloon almost every game.  I know there are some settings you can adjust.  What has worked for other people so the program leaves some balloons behind?  Thanks!

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Mistyeyed

i stopped using the auto for the same problem princess...i looked at the settings but couldnt find anything there to set to keep it from clearing them most of the time..

Sue

Mistyeyed

lucky,when you tried playing in aroom by yourself did someone pop in that had exactly 1000 tokens and didnt have any profile info? i tried going to rooms by myself and someone always popped in the room with that amount of tokens and no profile info..i was beginning to wonder if it was the pogo police

Homer

Why do you care about the auto clearing all the balloons? Is it because you are worried pogo will ban you for cheating?

Trust me. Pogo already knows if you use autos and if they wanted to ban you they would have done it already. Pogo doesn't care about cheating anymore. They realize that we are the cash cows keeping the website open because we buy more memberships, gems, badge books, MnM badges etc than the casual player.

I have been reported to pogo thousands of times for cheating and nothing ever comes of it because I turn off my chat and ignore everyone in the room.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview