PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 08:29:24 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

your cheating yourself

Started by brrd4life,

Previous topic - Next topic

brrd4life

cheesy.gif using cheats is just cheating yourself out of the gratification of doing it. those who use them in pogo bowl  hysterical.gif if you think thats the only way to play and bowl a 300 game. I bowled 28 perfect games and dont have to use auto cheats for that.  wow.gif..  crying10.gif this is what you do when you dont under stand the game. and get beat by someone who does.

S1lent

Congrats on all those perfect games.
But, some of the games are soooooooo boring....I need help.

Good luck on that bowling.

S1lent

Homer

***YAWN***  yawn.gif

Are you done? Are you all proud of yourself for coming to a cheaters forum and making a feeble attempt to flame us for using cheats?

My gratification comes from knowing I am pissing off little pissants like you with my cheating ways.

Have fun getting around 3000 pogo badges by hand

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Sue

Me using cheats is the one constant in my life. I can count on one thing every day that is going to go right and that is the cheats. At my age being able to count on anything with consistancy isn't normal. I am truly thankful for the cheats and the cheats allow me to enjoy life just that much more.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: brrd4life on July 26, 2011, 07:01:00 PM
cheesy.gif using cheats is just cheating yourself out of the gratification of doing it.

But I get so much gratification in knowing that I piss you off enough to make you come here, go to the trouble of creating an account, and then make a fool of yourself by posting anti cheat gibberish in a cheat forum! Thanks for the smiles  tumbsup.gif

gran2x2

tumbsup.gif tumbsup.gif  Ranking out in a game while you are still at rank 2 is quite enjoyable to me..I am ecstatic if I can piss you off in the process..Go bother someone who cares..I am happy just the way I am..cheater and all.. cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif

C~M

I don't cheat any more then you do according to Pogo's TOS. It states using any program to play their games is cheating. Well, how do you play their games? Is it on a computer with a browser? Isn't a browser, let alone a computer nothing more than a program? I pay for my autos which makes it not cheating! Get a life, and have your mommy change your diaper also!

This is you>>

This is me>>>

snap20

Hell, I don't use any of the cheats and never have...but certainly have no problem with those that do (hence my membership to a forum dedicated to autos and cheats). lol. I'll take free tokens, gems and coupon codes though. :D

AustinBennett

Nothing more frustrating than getting beat on the lanes by a couple cheaters bowling 300's. So, instead of staying pissed you cheat as well. That way, when you get beat you blame it on your cheat program and not your own lack of skill. Makes sense to me.   rolleyes.gif

JAYREMI

cheesy.gif using cheats is just cheating yourself out of the gratification of doing it. those who use them in pogo bowl  hysterical.gif if you think thats the only way to play and bowl a 300 game. I bowled 28 perfect games and dont have to use auto cheats for that.  wow.gif..  crying10.gif this is what you do when you dont under stand the game. and get beat by someone who does.
BLAH BLAH BLAH low blow.gif i got 145 perfect games so HA HA HA no AUTO either ass.gif civilwar.gif

Maddymad

giggle2.gif giggle2.gif giggle2.gif giggle2.gif 
Quote from: Homer on July 26, 2011, 07:14:39 PM
***YAWN***  yawn.gif

Are you done? Are you all proud of yourself for coming to a cheaters forum and making a feeble attempt to flame us for using cheats?

My gratification comes from knowing I am pissing off little pissants like you with my cheating ways.

Have fun getting around 3000 pogo badges by hand    giggle2.gif giggle2.gif   mexican.gif

jokeyhaha

Quote from: snap20 on July 27, 2011, 01:39:59 AM
Hell, I don't use any of the cheats and never have...but certainly have no problem with those that do (hence my membership to a forum dedicated to autos and cheats). lol. I'll take free tokens, gems and coupon codes though. :D

Same here.

And if things like Autos bother you that much...well, you should look into turning off the computer and walking away. It's just a game.

snap20

Quote from: jokeyhaha on July 27, 2011, 09:00:13 AM
And if things like Autos bother you that much...well, you should look into turning off the computer and walking away. It's just a game.

Completely agree.

harley89

Dude if the only thing you got is the ability to bowl 300 on a computer game you need to get out more. And hate to tell you but you are not the only on Pogo that can bowl 300 on their own there are plenty of them.  And they got more than 28.  Besides I have never gotten a 300 game using the auto and unless there is a badge for it I have no interest in bowling one.

Zed36

CindyLouWho

With all the crazy things thats going on in this crazy world of ours, someone is worried about using cheats?  Oh please!!    rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif

Joe C

Using cheats has been completely gratifying for me for over 8 years now. I have just under 3000 badges and I have won nearly all the Premium and Mix badges available x10, x25 or x50. I have ranked out in nearly every game and that is much of an accomplishment using the cheat programs as anything you have done without using them.

I have seen your ilk comment for the past 10 years that I have been a paying member of Pogo. I remember people accusing me of cheating in games like Popfu because I had a natural streak of 2,000 wins or because I actually know how to play poker, even able to defeat other players running cheat programs. Making fun of others or insulting them is not a very effective way to try to convince them of anything. In fact, your post makes me PROUD to be someone that runs Pogo cheat programs 24/7 since 2004.

As many of my buds in here know, I like helping out my buds win games/badges that they have trouble with, especially the card games. I use this forum to help others and to chat with people, whatever their Pogo cheat preferences are. When I post on other blogs, I never mention cheating, since that is not a proper topic for those other forums. If Pogo was interested in stopping cheating as opposed to making money, then they certainly would target users like myself and others here. But since we buy all the badges, Pogo has no reason to stop us unless we post comments in Pogo about using cheat programs.

Short version: Step up your game or you will put us to sleep.
tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

sbs1065

I have a suggestion that would be far more useful.  Instead of coming here and berating those of us who enjoy our cheat programs, why not take a course in Grammar.  There you will find that the proper heading for this topic should be....You're cheating yourself.   tongue.gif

Sue

Quote from: sbs1065 on July 31, 2011, 05:13:43 PM
There you will find that the proper heading for this topic should be....You're cheating yourself.   tongue.gif

LMAO

C~M

Why don't you just go to Pogo's Forum and FLAME all you want! They like that shit there! lol

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview