PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 08:35:11 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

your cheating yourself

Started by brrd4life,

Previous topic - Next topic

brrd4life

wow.gif yall just jealous giggle2.gif  all you have to do is understand how the game is set up. but brainless idiots like yall dont have the since to do that hysterical.gif the games aint boring its the idiots that on there thats boring. i dont bowl in slow rooms thats for beginners.
YALL JUST CHEATING YOURSELF OF THE SATISFACTION OF DOING IT YOURSELF BEING A LIAR TO THOSE YOU CONSIDER TO BE YOUR FRIENDS.
right now a bunch of uo are trying to get pogo to hold a real pogo bowl contest and you bot users will letting people know that you cant bowl cause you wouldnt show up to participate in it.  cheaters never win they just have thier mommy wipe thier butts cause thier to stupid. morons

brrd4life

Quote from: Stinkerbell on July 26, 2011, 08:18:56 PM
But I get so much gratification in knowing that I piss you off enough to make you come here, go to the trouble of creating an account, and then make a fool of yourself by posting anti cheat gibberish in a cheat forum! Thanks for the smiles  tumbsup.gif
no you aint pissing me off your just making me  hysterical.gif.

Maddymad

ass.gif    giggle2.gif    giggle2.gif   giggle2.gif    giggle2.gif   I play and play very well, thank you very much.  You really should go to the Pogo forum where you can find your own.  This isn't for you.......by the way, a brush up on your english and spelling would really help you.  It shows how illerate and where your mentality really is.   mexican.gif

snap20

Quote from: brrd4life on August 10, 2011, 09:14:25 PM
wow.gif yall just jealous giggle2.gif  all you have to do is understand how the game is set up. but brainless idiots like yall dont have the since to do that hysterical.gif the games aint boring its the idiots that on there thats boring. i dont bowl in slow rooms thats for beginners.
YALL JUST CHEATING YOURSELF OF THE SATISFACTION OF DOING IT YOURSELF BEING A LIAR TO THOSE YOU CONSIDER TO BE YOUR FRIENDS.
right now a bunch of uo are trying to get pogo to hold a real pogo bowl contest and you bot users will letting people know that you cant bowl cause you wouldnt show up to participate in it.  cheaters never win they just have thier mommy wipe thier butts cause thier to stupid. morons
Thank you for coming back and proving to us, once again, that you are immature and uneducated. I would hope that Mayhem or Homer delete this thread or lock it so you cannot make an even bigger fool of yourself. If you attempt to insult others by calling them "brainless idiots" you should first look at your own posts and learn a bit of grammar and basic use of the English language.

Homer

Be sure to let me know when and where this bowling contest will be so I can bring my auto to the party and watch you all cry like the little bitches you really are.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Joe C

I fail to see how calling people names will convince them of anything. Perhaps your aim is not to convince others, but to make up for a flaw you see in yourself.

I am not sure how a site called Pogo Cheats with a bunch of people that discuss the use of cheat programs in Pogo is anything other than an open, honest forum. The people in here are part of my internet friends and I enjoy them like I enjoy my real-life friends. Again, if you share your motivation for posting, then maybe I can become more enlightened by your take on life.

Also, proper grammar does help and there is no need to call people names. Regards.

tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

slammingrose11

cheesy.gif tumbsup.gif dancing16.gif  guilty as charged, so what!  wow.gif I am with the rest of them do not come into  pogo cheats and say stuff like that, go back to your corner, you have some nerve  ass.gif

myers6972

if you can bowl a perfect game all the time then you are cheating or your lying about it. even professionals cant bowl perfect games all the time.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview