PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 10:45:54 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Hi there!

Started by Val73,

Previous topic - Next topic

Val73

I wasn't sure which board this should go on so I took a chance here. *fingers crossed*

I lurked here for quite some time and finally joined last week. I just wanted to say hello and thank everyone for all the great tips and tricks! You all seem like a great bunch of folks and I hope to be able to stick around and join in on the fun. 

Val

C~M

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Zed36

snap20

harley89

Welcome. We are a fun group of people even though we cheat over at Pogo. But that is because we have Badge Obsession Disorder.

Squid

Welcome.... and I never got a cookie either.  Hmmmmph!

Val73

Thanks so much for the warm welcome....and the cookie too! I gotta get me some milk now and then I'm golden! :)

Homer

Quote from: Val73 on August 01, 2011, 09:35:30 AM
Thanks so much for the warm welcome....and the cookie too! I gotta get me some milk now and then I'm golden! :)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

CindyLouWho

Val welcome to the forum, its a great place to be!   beer11.gif

gran2x2

Shushi

It's been over a week, I do believe, since I've been able to post (internet troubles swear2.gif ) but I'm experiencing only minor withdrawls *sigh*.  Anyway, I just wanted to take advantage of having internet at work for a moment to say hello, so "HELLO!!"  Heehee!

To members new (like me), not so new (like Homer  cheerleading.gif ) & in between, good gaming!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview