PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 04:41:26 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

You've Won A Prize!

Started by disneyland lady,

Previous topic - Next topic

disneyland lady

I walked past my computer while Uncle Otto was playing and saw a new page up stating that I had won. It says "You've just won a MONOPOLY Deal prize in Word Whomp™!" I onlly have a few days to claim it but I am not going to risk losing my account over a card game. What I would lose is over 6 yrs left with all the Subway codes I put on it. Would you risk it?

Joe C

Quote from: disneyland lady on August 02, 2011, 07:47:01 AM
I walked past my computer while Uncle Otto was playing and saw a new page up stating that I had won. It says "You've just won a MONOPOLY Deal prize in Word Whomp™!" I onlly have a few days to claim it but I am not going to risk losing my account over a card game. What I would lose is over 6 yrs left with all the Subway codes I put on it. Would you risk it?

Never claim any prize that makes you claim it. If you win Gems, for example, it goes right to your account. No problem there.
tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

disneyland lady

Thanks, Joe. I would rather keep my acct with my autos than to have a deck of cards that will take several months to even get here. I have been lucky and won 5 tokens twice now and both times with Uncle Otto! The fact that I won at all is going to be enough. I once won 15% off an EA game back when I first started on Pogo in 2003. The games were all $29 then and they charged me $6.99 for postage. After 3 months I finally got the game but long before that I "got" that I had been had cuz I didn't win a game - I won the pleasure of spending my own money on their products. And this was before they had that prize badge. I think this is what bothers me more - the fact that I won't be able to get the prize badge.

S1lent

Greetings,
lately, I've been winning alot of the free one week pogo...thanks

s1lent

JAYREMI

Quote from: disneyland lady on August 02, 2011, 07:47:01 AM

i would'nt claim it either yawn.gif all that work a lot of us did with subway/scrabble game aint worth it tumbsup.gif im good til 2020 hysterical.gif i won 100 gems few weeks back on jps  hi11.gif

S1lent

Greetings,
I won a 100 gems on one of my two "Dummy" accounts.

I was able to send a gift to one of my main accounts.   Saved me 86 Gems.   Now I feel so dirty....

S1lent

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview